Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford: It Feels So Good To Shut Jose Benavidez Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dontae She'marc View Post
    Dude was undefeated with 18ko's. He was pretty tough. CRAWFORD broke him down and finished him late. U sound butthurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      They're on Showtime and FOX! Might as well accept that! Maybe WBO # 2 Egidijus "The Mean Machine" Kavaliauskas, or WBA # 2 Alexander Bes*****, will give Bud a real fight? They're both with Top Rank!
      Where do you see Canelo going??? I feel he should go to Showtime since they have the much better fights??? I have no doubt CanCharlo happens either Cinco De Mayo or Mexican Independence Day 2019.

GGG will probably go to ESPN for 3 fights. Get that Murata fight in Japan and move up and get a SMW then Zurdo if he cant get Canelo. Then retires. That would make him the most $$$$ without Canelo IMO.

I don't see him rematching Jacobs as Jacobs is having problems saling tickets in his AWESOME fight!!!! I dont understand that sht?

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
        It’s time for Crawford to step up and fight an elite welterweight so we can see if he is the real deal
        He's coming. He cleaned out 135,140 and just moved up to 147. That was only his 2nd fight.

Comment

Ohhh and I wouldnt even waste my time with Saunders. Has ANYONE seen all the canceled fights he has had lately???

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
            I believe Crawford is just as skilled but is willing to take risks and be offensive. Crawford is the love child of Mayweather and Pacquaio, just brilliant at everything.
            FLOYD is on another level. CRAWFORD is smarter than PAC ever was.

Comment

Holy sht!!! We can scratch Crawford vs. Pac off the list.

Pac just signed with PBC.

Comment

Originally posted by HIGHNESS View Post
                I think Mayweather is one notch above him, because Crawford was getting tagged a bit in this fight. But yea, like Mayweather, I saw good composure and patience and same tempo from rounds 1-12..
                Slow down. CRAWFORD has much more to learn to be in same sentence as FLOYD.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Remember Omaha is in tha house! Give it up! Your hating is a waste of time! PBC-Boys where you at?!
                  laughed when people said the ref called it off quick. He stepped in and Benavidez collapsed

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Holy sht!!! We can scratch Crawford vs. Pac off the list.

Pac just signed with PBC.
                    5 years too late. He should of been signed with PBC. Also PAC avoided CRAWFORD while with top stank all.of these years.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                      It’s time for Crawford to step up and fight an elite welterweight so we can see if he is the real deal
                      He's been a welterweight for four months. He's beaten Jeff Horn for a world title at the weight class (the guy who won it from Pac) and then defended it. You guys are acting like he has been fighting cans at 147 for most of his career and then decided to go on a honeymoon

Comment

Working...
                      X