No announcement yet.

Poll for British fans only

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    explain why the platform of the fight would make a difference to you and would factor into why you would want to see one fight over the other.
    Basically, I'm most likely going to watch the Whyte fight in my local pub. It's not a big pub, so they're not going to show both the Whyte fight and Frampton - Warrington, if both are PPV.

Whyte and Chisora are bigger names than Frampton and Warrington, so they will show that fight if it happens. Hardly anyone knows who Ortiz is though, so if it's Whyte - Ortiz on PPV then they're going to show Frampton - Warrington.

If Whyte - Ortiz were to be on Sky Sports though, I could watch both.

So logistically, I would prefer Whyte - Chisora PPV over Whyte - Ortiz PPV, Whyte - Ortiz on Sky Sports over Whyte - Chisora PPV, and no preference if either is on Sky Sports.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Correction. Chisora whipped Takam's ass and then knocked him out. AJ benefited from one of those Joe Calzaghe UK stoppages. They should do Ortiz vs Whyte and have Chisora fight AJ in April. That's a better fight IMO.
      Whyte/Chisora will be December. Ortiz is fighting on the Wilder/Fury undercard.

No casuals in the UK know who Ortiz is unfortunately.

Comment

Chisora

Comment

Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
          Whyte/Chisora will be December. Ortiz is fighting on the Wilder/Fury undercard.

No casuals in the UK know who Ortiz is unfortunately.
          Oh, I know how the fights WILL be. I'm just saying how I wish they would be.

Comment

Originally posted by lolasif View Post
            Basically, I'm most likely going to watch the Whyte fight in my local pub. It's not a big pub, so they're not going to show both the Whyte fight and Frampton - Warrington, if both are PPV.

Whyte and Chisora are bigger names than Frampton and Warrington, so they will show that fight if it happens. Hardly anyone knows who Ortiz is though, so if it's Whyte - Ortiz on PPV then they're going to show Frampton - Warrington.

If Whyte - Ortiz were to be on Sky Sports though, I could watch both.

So logistically, I would prefer Whyte - Chisora PPV over Whyte - Ortiz PPV, Whyte - Ortiz on Sky Sports over Whyte - Chisora PPV, and no preference if either is on Sky Sports.
            That makes sense. Thank you. I forgot that you guys had so many pay per views over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
              He just KO'd Takam quicker than AJ did.

the way you all overrate takam, joe parker, dillian white, basically any non-american HW who fought joshua, is hysterical. it's absolutely hysterical.

derrick chisora is on the back 9, getting close to 10 losses, not a big puncher. but go ahead and consider him a better fight than luis ortiz, a left handed, cuban puncher and a much more dangerous HW, i don't give a **** how casual you all are

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
                Don't give a śhit. I would rather see the chisora fight.

at least you're honest. nothing wrong with being a casual boxing fan, most of you are. take this from a non casual with no dog in the fight, ortiz is the higher ranked fighter for a reason, he's a flat out better fighter at this stage in his career. if he hit white with the kind of leather that chisora, a VERY light puncher for a 240 lber, was able to land the fight will end in a knockout.

Comment

Depends, only casual sports viewers will prefer in house brit v brit, fans wil want Ortiz and non sport fans also prefer vs others for patriotism etc bull****. Only casual non boxing sports fans want chis/whyte but thats who eddy targets as his udiene, football fans etc, hence his big low ticket price gates

Comment

Every hardcore boxing fan wants to see him fight Ortiz. It’s a better fight but we won’t get it. Chisora vs Whyte is in house and does most likely does more money due to casual fan, business drives the fights so we’ll see that.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      the way you all overrate takam, joe parker, dillian white, basically any non-american HW who fought joshua, is hysterical. it's absolutely hysterical.

derrick chisora is on the back 9, getting close to 10 losses, not a big puncher. but go ahead and consider him a better fight than luis ortiz, a left handed, cuban puncher and a much more dangerous HW, i don't give a **** how casual you all are
                      Ortiz was never in the running.

Get over it

Comment

Working...
                      X