No announcement yet.

Poll for British fans only

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    the way you all overrate takam, joe parker, dillian white, basically any non-american HW who fought joshua, is hysterical. it's absolutely hysterical.

derrick chisora is on the back 9, getting close to 10 losses, not a big puncher. but go ahead and consider him a better fight than luis ortiz, a left handed, cuban puncher and a much more dangerous HW, i don't give a **** how casual you all are
    Takam is the one I enjoy. Literally nobody knew who the hell the guy was until he stepped in for Pulev, and now he's some huge scalp. Takam's resume is complete dog****. The only time he remotely stepped up he lost or took a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
      Ortiz was never in the running.

Get over it

ortiz is too big of a risk!

chisora beats white and he's on a short list for a fight with joshua. white beats chisora again and they may make a rematch of that mismatch ! if ortiz beats white 2 things will happen: joshua will be pressured to fight another puncher. white gets something taken out of him and he's less valuable moving forward.

stop buying eddie's line and thinking this is a better fight. it's fine to say that a british matchup is more appealing to you, just accept that people are going to call you a casual.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Takam is the one I enjoy. Literally nobody knew who the hell the guy was until he stepped in for Pulev, and now he's some huge scalp. Takam's resume is complete dog****. The only time he remotely stepped up he lost or took a draw.

his best win is probably tony thompson

Comment

at least you're honest. nothing wrong with being a casual boxing fan, most of you are. take this from a non casual with no dog in the fight, ortiz is the higher ranked fighter for a reason, he's a flat out better fighter at this stage in his career. if he hit white with the kind of leather that chisora, a VERY light puncher for a 240 lber, was able to land the fight will end in a knockout.
          I've followed boxing for 33 years and barely miss a card, if that makes me a casual then so be it. I dont have the time to spend my life on this forum arguing with morons because I actually have a life and will never have 40,000+ posts on here.

Comment

Voted Ortiz, but wouldn’t mind Chisora tbh. Chisora just beat a world ranked opponent by ko and him and Whyte had a great first fight.

‘British public’ meaning casual fans would defo prefer Chisora.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
              I've followed boxing for 33 years and barely miss a card, if that makes me a casual then so be it. I dont have the time to spend my life on this forum arguing with morons because I actually have a life and will never have 40,000+ posts on here.

if you think dereck chisora is a better fight than luis ortiz you're a casual fan. takes very little time to educate somebody casual. you should be thanking me for being prolific in helping out people like yourself. casual fans of boxing, that is.

enjoy joshua - white 2. that's what eddie hearn wants to do here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                Voted Ortiz, but wouldn’t mind Chisora tbh. Chisora just beat a world ranked opponent by ko and him and Whyte had a great first fight.

‘British public’ meaning casual fans would defo prefer Chisora.

what's takam's best win, again? boxrec has him ranked 42 in the world.

Comment

what's takam's best win, again?
                  What’s Ortiz’?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    What’s Ortiz’?

the little shirelings

in the end they'd all let eddie hearn convince them to let joshua shag their girl.

enjoy joshua - white 2. if you don't know what this is.

Comment

the little shirelings

in the end they'd all let eddie hearn convince them to let joshua shag their girl.

enjoy joshua - white 2. if you don't know what this is.
                      You always resort to bull**** when you know you’ve been talking out your arse.

Ortiz is a better fighter than Chisora and Whyte, but let’s not act like he has been devastating the division and can’t get the shot. He has a good win vs Jennings and he outboxed Wilder before getting knocked out (something Szpilka and Washington achieved as well).

Chisora just beat Takam by KO, Whyte just beat Parker, they had a great first fight that was an absolute war. Acting like that isn’t a decent fight is comical.

Comment

Working...
                      X