No announcement yet.

Poll for British fans only

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Takam is the one I enjoy. Literally nobody knew who the hell the guy was until he stepped in for Pulev, and now he's some huge scalp. Takam's resume is complete dog****. The only time he remotely stepped up he lost or took a draw.
    Or maybe you just don’t follow HW boxing?

Takam was unlucky to draw with Perez, beat Thompson, a decent contender for the era, and went to war with fully Pedded up version of Povetkin before the meldonium kicked in. He also gave Parker a great fight and was a little hard done by on the cards (though I did think he lost).

Then gave Joshua (the no.1 HW in the world) a decent test as well before the ref inexplicably stopped it.

Then he took on Chisora in a fight he was supposed to win, and he looked like he was in control before getting sparked. It’s a good win for Chisora, but it’s a really good stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      You always resort to bull**** when you know you’ve been talking out your arse.

Ortiz is a better fighter than Chisora and Whyte, but let’s not act like he has been devastating the division and can’t get the shot. He has a good win vs Jennings and he outboxed Wilder before getting knocked out (something Szpilka and Washington achieved as well).

Chisora just beat Takam by KO, Whyte just beat Parker, they had a great first fight that was an absolute war. Acting like that isn’t a decent fight is comical.

bull****? addressing bull**** with bull**** isn't out of line! were you asking a bull**** question or do, you really need ot know if ortiz is abetter fighter than takam?

tony thompson could hardly take a punch from ortiz. he dropped him three times and stopped him. takam went 12 rounds!

this is is a british domestic fight and a duck of luis ortiz. white asked for him! and eddie hearn is going to try and use it to pull something sneaky. just be cool with white - joshua 2.

Comment

Or maybe you just don’t follow HW boxing?

Takam was unlucky to draw with Perez, beat Thompson, a decent contender for the era, and went to war with fully Pedded up version of Povetkin before the meldonium kicked in. He also gave Parker a great fight and was a little hard done by on the cards (though I did think he lost).

Then gave Joshua (the no.1 HW in the world) a decent test as well before the ref inexplicably stopped it.

Then he took on Chisora in a fight he was supposed to win, and he looked like he was in control before getting sparked. It’s a good win for Chisora, but it’s a really good stoppage.

no dude, who allow eddie hearn to shape the narrative and steer his fighter away from the biggest fight in boxing. carlos takam is not good. you are overrating him hysterically, and dude rexy is calling you all out on it. did you see what luis ortiz, a real HW with punching power, did to tony thompson? understand that class at hw is different, punching power means somehting, and that it's soemthign you might not fully understand or be able to see.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          bull****? addressing bull**** with bull**** isn't out of line! were you asking a bull**** question or do, you really need ot know if ortiz is abetter fighter than takam?

tony thompson could hardly take a punch from ortiz. he dropped him three times and stopped him. takam went 12 rounds!

this is is a british domestic fight and a duck of luis ortiz. white asked for him! and eddie hearn is going to try and use it to pull something sneaky. just be cool with white - joshua 2.
          Frampton/Warrington is on BT Sports PPV in the UK on the same night as the Whyte card. That's why it will be, and always was, Whyte/Chisora 2.

Hearn has really got some of you yanks knickers in a twist.

Comment

Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
            Frampton/Warrington is on BT Sports PPV in the UK on the same night as the Whyte card. That's why it will be, and always was, Whyte/Chisora 2.

Hearn has really got some of you yanks knickers in a twist.

yeah, god forbid i resent the dude who is most responsible for delaying the biggest fight in boxing.

does hearn cut you all a check? i don'y understand what in teh f#cking world appeals to you people.

Comment

yeah, god forbid i resent the dude who is most responsible for delaying the biggest fight in boxing.

does hearn cut you all a check? i don'y understand what in teh f#cking world appeals to you people.
              I enjoy his cards and his stable of fighters.

Plus the £20 per post to defend him helps.

Comment

He also went to points with Malik Scott who Chisora stopped

Also, I already said Ortiz is better. Do even read? That doesn’t mean Chisora vs Whyte is a bad fight. They both took risky fights recently and won. They have better recent wins that Ortiz has had for at least 2 years. They had a great first fight.

Ortiz at the moment is all risk and not that higher reward. He could do with a fight vs someone half way decent to remind people what he can do.

Comment

no dude, who allow eddie hearn to shape the narrative and steer his fighter away from the biggest fight in boxing. carlos takam is not good. you are overrating him hysterically, and dude rexy is calling you all out on it. did you see what luis ortiz, a real HW with punching power, did to tony thompson? understand that class at hw is different, punching power means somehting, and that it's soemthign you might not fully understand or be able to see.
                  Tony Thompson in his last fight... you’re seriously reaching. That fight was 2 years ago, it was also Ortiz’ last semi decent win. Chisora beat Takam this year. If Ortiz had beat Takam this year by stoppage I know you guys wouldn’t stop banging on about it
                  Last edited by Tom Cruise; 10-15-2018, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Tony Thompson in his last fight... you’re seriously reaching. That fight was 2 years ago, it was also Ortiz’ last semi decent win. Chisora beat Takam this year. If Ortiz had beat Takam this year by stoppage I know you guys wouldn’t stop banging on about it

i'd be laughing mostly at how bad takam is and how horribly you overrated him. i don't celebrate the fact that wilder is not fighting joshua. it is not what i want.

Comment

i'd be laughing mostly at how bad takam is and how horribly you overrated him. i don't celebrate the fact that wilder is not fighting joshua. it is not what i want.
                      *I and everyone else who actually watches HW boxing rather than just scanning Boxrec

Comment

Working...
                      X