No announcement yet.

Official: Charlo ducking GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    He didn't need to say no. He just needed to say nothing, which is what he did.
    Hahahaha you're so ****ing stupid that you're proving my point. He didn't need to say anything BECAUSE GGG SAID NO.

If GGG says yes, Charlo has to take the fight or be stripped.

But obviously Charlo would love to fight GGG with a 50/50 split and GGG wouldn't want to fight Charlo with a 50/50 split. Use your brain.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      Hahahaha you're so ****ing stupid that you're proving my point. He didn't need to say anything BECAUSE GGG SAID NO.

If GGG says yes, Charlo has to take the fight or be stripped.

But obviously Charlo would love to fight GGG with a 50/50 split and GGG wouldn't want to fight Charlo with a 50/50 split. Use your brain.
      And we know that because ...???

Oh yeah, because some anonymous goon on the internet says the WBC told him directly!

Grow up man, ffs!

There was no date deadline on that order so neither of them have needed to say "yes" or "no" to it so far.

GGG is taking a break, resting his 37 year old bones. Canelo is fighting Fielding at 168. Charlo is staying busy with Sulecki.

And people are talking all kinds of crap at Bscene, as per usual.

Comment

Oh yeah, because some anonymous goon on the internet says the WBC told him directly!

Grow up man, ffs!

There was no date deadline on that order so neither of them have needed to say "yes" or "no" to it so far.

GGG is taking a break, resting his 37 year old bones. Canelo is fighting Fielding at 168. Charlo is staying busy with Sulecki.

And people are talking all kinds of crap at Bscene, as per usual.
        I'm not getting to all the other stuff but yeah I smell BS when someone on here claims something that no one else has reported.

This guy is saying Golovkin has already said no to a Charlo fight but we are just supposed to take his word.

I do not think Golovkin will fight Charlo but I have seen nothing from him or his camp indicating that.

The likelihood of this poster being right is high because common sense would tell you Charlo-Golovkin is unlikely. If it doesn't happen this poster can just come and say "see I told you". I'd put the probability of Golovkin fighting Charlo at 5%.

Comment

You don't know that because you still believe I'm a fraud, even after I've broken major story after major story. I know that because the president of the WBC told me.

Comment

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
            WBC orders GGG vs Charlo.
            Charlo signs to fight Sulecki 5 days later.

You are really trying aint you? Triple L said he's not fighting this year genius & Mall staying active is a good thing genius. I bet you Triple L ducks Jermall in 2019 when Triple L said he wants to fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1F-bbT0qLg

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
              Agree. Said the same thing basically above.

But really Charlo’s lack of quality opponents isn’t going to help him get a big money fight. He needs to create some buzz and this is another fight that won’t do that.
              Triple L is the "buzz."

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                He dont wont in any of that work he scurrrrrrrrred and shook! He run mouth now wont stop dont even sign the paper? coaward ass puxcy BYTCH!
                Yeah Triple L is scured. Someone tell Triple L this sport is for #Lions Only!

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                  Charlo is protected, will not fight ggg until GGG shows he is finished. Charlo gets knocked out by this version of ggg who is maybe 75%
                  If Triple L finds the heart to step in the ring with that man then you STILL going to talk that dumb shet….LMMFAO!

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Considering GGG made it clear that he wont fight until some point in the first half of 2019, Charlo is doing the right thing by staying active and not being stupid by waiting on his seat for a GGG fight.

And GGG is not making any Charlo deal or a deal with anyone else, until they find a new TV deal and figure out where Canelo is heading to.
                    Thank You! In 2019 we want

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                      Lol. So forget about reaching out to ggg's team to make the fight happen.
                      Triple L said no for 2018....LMMFAO!

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X