Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi: Conor McGregor's A Quitter, Has No Balls!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't usually bother watching ufc but I new conor would get destroyed so gladly stayed up all night to watch it

Comment

Okay, sorry this is long, maybe I should have done an article. But hear me out.

All the half brains trying to make sense of it all are making stupid statements.

Khabib can’t talk about leaving religion out of it, he says praise Alah in every statement, he makes it a topic. As Ricky Gervais often says ‘Being offended is not a thing’, so he’s a Muslim and other people think that’s ridiculous, who cares, if he is true to his faith then nothing anyone says matters, religion is a personal journey not one that needs validation.

Conor is indeed a scum bag, if he wasn’t a fighter he would be a bottom of the barrel individual in just his home town. But he can fight and all the BS trash talk, to him it’s just part of his act, like WWE, he has a persona and has a rep to keep up. Trust me where he grew up, if he went into a pub and talked like that he’d be stabbed or shot, he knows better and just does it for the PPV numbers.

Khabib on the other side is uneducated culturally and didn’t ever understand he is a pawn in a game, no one cares how good he is, he’s wrestler and he’s Russian and takes it all too seriously, so has limited appeal long term. Khabib is fighting for honour and respect in barely a sport. It’s also one that’s built on low moral foundations, it was originally funded by gangsters and is shamelessly promoted based on controversy. Khabib is preaching to the wrong crowd and will always come up frustrated by that.

Lastly, everyone needs to just calm the F down. It’s entertainment, Dana will be secretly elated they have a huge rematch to make. It won’t be immediate because he’ll want Khabib to trade off this fame for a couple more fights and probably hand Conor a free-body in the meantime like Silva or GSP, but the rematch is the biggest fight in history now. If you buy the hype and the hysteria now you’re being played, they messin with ya.

Comment

Paulie hasn’t stopped crying on national TV since his loss to Baby Bull Diaz and Adrian Broner. Whiny little fphagott.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          The one thing that anyone can say about Paulie is that the man had balls, fortitude, willpower and a fighting spirit. There was never no fear or quit in him whatsoever.

He may have gotten his ass whooped but he kept coming. It was always the referees and the corner men who were protecting him from himself.

In addition, he was never the strongest, biggest, fastest or even the biggest puncher but damn he was as tough as they come; He had one Hell of a chin and can take a punch.

So Paulie wherever you are I salute you my friend.
          He’s a biase POS constantly trashing guys like Canelo, Pac and any fighter who isn’t black.

That annoying little prick thinks he’s black yet black folks don’t even like his *****asss.

Fuuuck that biased clown

Comment

Originally posted by PoserExposer View Post
            Paulie hasn’t stopped crying on national TV since his loss to Baby Bull Diaz and Adrian Broner. Whiny little fphagott.
            ------------------------------------

Paulie beat Diaz twice. He got robbed the first time and UD Diaz yet again in the rematch so what the fudge are you on about?

Comment

Originally posted by PoserExposer View Post
              Let me remind you of the Cotto fight before you label Paulie as a phaggot.

Sure he got that jersey shore thing going on, he even comes off as a guido sometimes but he got heart. He got bawwls.

He punches like a girl because of his brittle hands but he is a down ass motherfuker..

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                Let me remind you of the Cotto fight before you label Paulie as a phaggot.

Sure he got that jersey shore thing going on, he even comes off as a guido sometimes but he got heart. He got bawwls.

He punches like a girl because of his brittle hands but he is a down ass motherfuker..
                C'mon, tell it like it is! You are speaking truth!

Comment

Paulie is a good chit-stirrer, love how he makes people mad. He grows on you over the years, used to hate him

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                    The hold Khabib had him in would actually break your neck/paralyze you, not put you to sleep. He essentially was hyper extending Mcgregor's entire head & neck.
                    Yeah I got the feeling he was actually trying to break McGregors neck

Comment

Quit Like a Little Girl

McGregor is the most over rated fighter in combat sports. He can punch no doubt but when he's pressed at all he folds up like a cheap suit. Diaz choked him out and as we all saw Saturday night this chicken strutin media created sensation was out boxed, out wrestled and beat down and quit as soon as he was about to be choked out. He made 3 million dollars and quit!! Now he's screaming for a rematch!! Why not if imbiciles will shell out their cash again to watch McGregor play the human pinyatta , why not!! But lets be honest McGregor became a superstar for his antics out of the ring, not in it! Bet he wishes he never threw that chair now!!

Comment

Working...
                      X