Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi: Conor McGregor's A Quitter, Has No Balls!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"This guy has "no bawwws" I tell ya, no bawwws!" - Paulie Malignaggi

Comment

Originally posted by Pinoy4ever View Post
      Paulie should step in the ring with Khabib and let's see how he does.
      I think he wants Connor in the ring.

Comment

The Cotto fight doesn’t remind me of anything other than he’s still a fphaggot. You wouldn’t know if he is down unless you’ve been sleeping with him, committing robberies, running trains on chicks, etc. He’s a fphaggot, my opinion is the only one that matters in my post. You have a different opinion, have at it sending that message on NSB. I assure you I can care less of anyone else’s opinion...
        Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Let me remind you of the Cotto fight before you label Paulie as a phaggot.

Sure he got that jersey shore thing going on, he even comes off as a guido sometimes but he got heart. He got bawwls.

He punches like a girl because of his brittle hands but he is a down ass motherfuker..

Comment

Originally posted by McManus View Post
          But he didn't. Where is your proof?

On some real shít, this fight proves Paulie was right. If that lame as fůck right hook from Khabib pput McWelfare on Queer Street, I'm sure as shít Paulie beat his áss.
          All this fight proved is that McGregor was coked up to the gills for a year post the Floyd fight. Sorry but you just can't party like that and go fight the best in your sport, not everyone is Floyd. My proof? The only saying it didn't happen is Malignaggi and as much as I enjoy his commentary I am also a boxing fan from NYC so i've listened to Paulie lie his azz off about things for 20 plus years. He was in the amateurs with a guy from my neighborhood, let's just say he's had the same ego his entire life.

Comment

Paulie still thinks he is gonna get a Connor payday... lol
            Let it go bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              All this fight proved is that McGregor was coked up to the gills for a year post the Floyd fight. Sorry but you just can't party like that and go fight the best in your sport, not everyone is Floyd. My proof? The only saying it didn't happen is Malignaggi and as much as I enjoy his commentary I am also a boxing fan from NYC so i've listened to Paulie lie his azz off about things for 20 plus years. He was in the amateurs with a guy from my neighborhood, let's just say he's had the same ego his entire life.
              Ego doesn't make you a pathological liar which he's not. I've never once seen Paulie get caught in a lie. Not saying he doesn't lie, everybody lies but he knows that film is out there and there is no way in hell he would ride all of his street and Boxing credit on it if they could just release the tapes and expose him. The numbers don't add up son.

Also, go listen to one of Joe Rogans latest JRE with Conor's trainer where he talks about the Netflix deal where the footage will be shown. He definitely dodges direct answers and leave it ambiguous about how good Paulie did. Definitely being deceptive.

Coke benders don't make you suck. A lot of fighters in the 80's fought high on coke. I know for a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by McManus View Post
                Ego doesn't make you a pathological liar which he's not. I've never once seen Paulie get caught in a lie. Not saying he doesn't lie, everybody lies but he knows that film is out there and there is no way in hell he would ride all of his street and Boxing credit on it if they could just release the tapes and expose him. The numbers don't add up son.

Also, go listen to one of Joe Rogans latest JRE with Conor's trainer where he talks about the Netflix deal where the footage will be shown. He definitely dodges direct answers and leave it ambiguous about how good Paulie did. Definitely being deceptive.

Coke benders don't make you suck. A lot of fighters in the 80's fought high on coke. I know for a fact.
                They may have fought high on coke they didn't just get out of the gym for a year and go on endless benders and then tried to resume their careers. There is a price to pay for f'ing with your brain on that level that people are ignoring here and I speak on Paulie from experience and those who are still in his circle. Paulie is the king of bullshht.

Comment

Working...
                X