Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi: Conor McGregor's A Quitter, Has No Balls!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No balls but he went back in after 2 years out to fight a guy who's 26-0 (now 27-0).. It's not boxing.. most people do not keep that 0 in MMA

This guy loves conor or something acts like a dumped ex

I'd say he's embarrassing himself but it's way beyond that at this point

Comment

Not a mcgregor fan by any means but Paulie is Salty af XD

Comment

Still can't explain how he ended up on the floor and Conor wasn't even close to him when it happened...

Comment

Nothing Paulie says will erase the fact Conor whooped his ass in sparring. lol. and Conor made more money in his boxing debut than Paulie's entire life. it must burn. besides i wouldn't call that quitting. thats called survival. Khabib would've broken his jaw there was no escape. I'm sure if Khabib was choking out Paulie he'll tap out too.

Comment

Paulie needs to lay off nose milk.
            Khabib was riding Conor's back while suffocating and trying to break his neck.
            There was no way out and Conor was dying from being gassed out already.
            He was as close to dying as there was one in the octagon.

Comment

Two years away from MMA. returns to face the #1 fighter in the sport. no balls? show me a boxer that'll do that...

I dare Thurman to come back and face Crawford with no tune up. .

Comment

Paulie's constant attempt at baiting Conor, are way past the point of desperate. It's f**cking sad to watch this.

He's worse than Amir Khan begging Mayweather and Co for a fight.

Comment

Man. I like Paulie and all but he’s been sounding salty AF lately. Going at Canelo and McGregor pretty hard :lol: idk but it seems he doesn’t like the fact that they’re superstars and make more $ than him.

Comment

Here is Paulie’s tweet. And if Conor keeps losing, he just may get Paulie anyway. http://https://twitter.com/paulmalignaggi/status/1049067339604484097?s=21

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                      Paulie's constant attempt at baiting Conor, are way past the point of desperate. It's f**cking sad to watch this.

He's worse than Amir Khan begging Mayweather and Co for a fight.
                      Amir Khan beat him fair and square and instead of taking it like a man, he said Khan was on PEDs. He’s a bigger “loser” than Khan.

Comment

Working...
                      X