Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fielding: Canelo Might Think It's Easy - I'll Be Ready For Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by McManus View Post
      I wouldn't mind an upset, but Junior Jones and Bernard Hopkins were great great fighters.
      Fine. When Frankie Randell beat Chavez. Down goes Chavez!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dukesville View Post
        Moving up in weight is always a risk, "planned" or "stand in" is irrelevant. Fighting a division up is riskier than bringing fighters up to your division.
        Not when they are not world class. Fielding, who i know well from the UK scene is domestic level. The german he beat wasnt world class either. Planned and stand in is far from irrelevant. Circumstances matter. Choosing a Khan and a Smith is cynically going the easy route. Its not a risk picking a man levels below you.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          You notice how these hypocrites only act like they care about making the sport safer when it suits them???

Not one of these "Defenders" of the sport give two shts about Fury not being enrolled in VADA and Saunders just getting popped. Bunch of hypocrites. Dougie Fish is 100% right about these fake boxing fans.
          Saunders and Fury are cheats. So are Evan Fields, Sugar Shane, Floyd iv, and Manny Pediow, and so is Canelo. If you go anger management after you beat your wife your still a wifebeater.

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
            Glad Fielding is slated to get a good paycheck to take of his family. Everyone is writing him off, but he is 7" taller and way bigger than Canelo --- anything can happen.
            .....honestly, I've yet to see this Fielding guy in the ring...but from the reports & comments I've read, it has to be a shot from hell that no one or their mom saw coming because apparently, the ONLY advantage he will have is weight ...and look how "well" Chavez Jr. did with that......

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              don't be gullible. This does nothing for his legacy, other than in the eyes of the fans who love him or don't know any better. This is as cheap as when pac fought unranked coming off a suspension Margarito at 150 to try and pretend that he's an 8 division champion. Also, don't be fooled into thinking this is a voluntary. He will take this fight, go back to mw, then take a voluntary vs lemieux or someone even worse, then he'll decide he probably wants to fight a 37 yr old ggg before entertaining jacobs and charlo.
              Alright alright Miss. Cleo I did not know you were a Psychic WOW! you can predict the future? please Miss Cleo tell me what numbers should I pick am buying a lotto ticket right now.

Hey Miss Cleo, what color underwear is GGG your pimp wearing right now? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
                Not when they are not world class. Fielding, who i know well from the UK scene is domestic level. The german he beat wasnt world class either. Planned and stand in is far from irrelevant. Circumstances matter. Choosing a Khan and a Smith is cynically going the easy route. Its not a risk picking a man levels below you.
                Smith was an undefeated world champion in his division regardless of what you think. Moving up in weight is always a risk simply because it is uncertain if the fighter moving up will be the same fighter he was in the lower weight. It doesn't matter if you think his opponent is good or not, who that opponent beat or who he lost to.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                  is only a tune up, voluntary fight, how hard is that to understand ??

They do they just prefer to ignore the facts and continue to hate, that's how Losers roll they have accomplished nothing in their putrid sorry life so they want everybody else to be miserable, especially those that made it big and are successful. I say Fuçk em

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
                    Alright alright Miss. Cleo I did not know you were a Psychic WOW! you can predict the future? please Miss Cleo tell me what numbers should I pick am buying a lotto ticket right now.

Hey Miss Cleo, what color underwear is GGG your pimp wearing right now? LOL
                    I looked into my crystal ball and it tells me that you live at home in your childhood bedroom. You steal crumb cakes from your mothers cabinets and run back to the room before she can hear you. Then when she's asleep, you eat the cakes in your room (which is filled with Canelo posters) after an exhausting hour session of masterbating to repeated audio of the judges saying "and new champion Canelo Alvarez"

Comment

Originally posted by dukesville View Post
                      Moving up in weight is always a risk, "planned" or "stand in" is irrelevant. Fighting a division up is riskier than bringing fighters up to your division.
                      ....you mean like Josesito Lopez?.....

Comment

Working...
                      X