Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fielding: Canelo Might Think It's Easy - I'll Be Ready For Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering how easily Canelo beat Triple Pussy and how little damage he took, he can fight Fielding next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
      Glad Fielding is slated to get a good paycheck to take of his family. Everyone is writing him off, but he is 7" taller and way bigger than Canelo --- anything can happen.
      He got a gift decision v Ryder who is about 5'8, domestic level and was and probably still should be a middeweight.

He has no chance v Canelo but good luck to him. Hope he makes a good wedge.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
        rocky fielding should demand daily blood urine and hair checks in the 10 weeks leading up to the fight it's the only way you can guarantee alvarez is not drug cheating
        Canelo is doing year-round VADA now.

So get off the PEDs excuse. He's cleaner than whoever your favorite fighter is, unless he too is passing year-round VADA tests.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirus View Post
          Comparing Hopkins and Fielding? That is very funny.
          Not comparing the skills, comparing the upset. I believe Kelly was the favorite to win since the way he beated Taylor and how Taylor beated Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
            Jones was still a better fighter than fielding. this is more like a Douglas vs Tyson type of under dog odds except fielding is no "Buster" but a buster
            I am just comparing the upset shocker. That buster upset nobody predicted. Canelo is not unbeatable by far.

Comment

All Canelo fans that back this fight and have excoriated G for the vanes fight are PURE ADULTERATED HYPOCRITES!

This is a pushover gimme

All the while this is a move to feed G to a Lion named Jermall! I say bring him on!! Everyone will see Redass didn’t want none and when G KOs Charlo eyes will be back on the trilogy.

I don’t think redass wants the trilogy. He knows he was being defeated in the last three rounds of his fight with G.

Canelo wants it easy now hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Who says he's dangerous?
                a few canelistas from a forum arguing because he's moving up in weight against a champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  This Michael Phelps looking dude is in pics taking selfies with Canelo like a fan and we're supposed to take him seriously as a threat? Please understand that if you are ok with this fight from the so called face of the sport , considering all of the top talent that is in and around Canelos weight class, then you are part of what's wrong with boxing.
                  Canelo earned a voluntary match after dethroning the middleweight king in a brutal fight. Rocky Fielding is similar in size to Jacobs and Charlo, which can and will help Canelo gauge how much height & reach will trouble him in a match against the former 2. Don’t discredit Rocky’s development since the Smith fight as he is ranked in the top 10 @ 168 lbs. and holds the same title that both Jacobs and GGG once held for the WBA. If Canelo defeats Rocky that makes him a 3 division champ and the 2nd ever Mexican to win a belt @ 168 adding to his legacy. Stop hating on the face of boxing and understand that this is a voluntary nothing more.

Comment

First of all Kudos to Canelo if the fight is at 168 and not some stupid catch weight.

Fielding has good power and movement. and reach advantage over Canelo. If Canelo manages to win he would be a p4p guy.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                      All Canelo fans that back this fight and have excoriated G for the vanes fight are PURE ADULTERATED HYPOCRITES!

This is a pushover gimme

All the while this is a move to feed G to a Lion named Jermall! I say bring him on!! Everyone will see Redass didn’t want none and when G KOs Charlo eyes will be back on the trilogy.

I don’t think redass wants the trilogy. He knows he was being defeated in the last three rounds of his fight with G.

Canelo wants it easy now hahaha
                      Actually Vanes was way WORSE at least this giy is active and ranked SMW #10 by ESPN.

Vanes was not ranked at all and was retired.

You should read Bread's and Dougies take on the trilogy. They both think Canelo hurts GGG next time.

Comment

Working...
                      X