Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fielding: Canelo Might Think It's Easy - I'll Be Ready For Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
    Vanes and even Brook were stand ins. The Thug was a mandatory. Khan and Fielding were planned. This isnt a risk. Rocky is a nice guy, but isnt world class, as Smith showed.
    Moving up in weight is always a risk, "planned" or "stand in" is irrelevant. Fighting a division up is riskier than bringing fighters up to your division.

Comment

Canelo vs Rocky is the fight of the year!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
        Canelo earned a voluntary match after dethroning the middleweight king in a brutal fight. Rocky Fielding is similar in size to Jacobs and Charlo, which can and will help Canelo gauge how much height & reach will trouble him in a match against the former 2. Don’t discredit Rocky’s development since the Smith fight as he is ranked in the top 10 @ 168 lbs. and holds the same title that both Jacobs and GGG once held for the WBA. If Canelo defeats Rocky that makes him a 3 division champ and the 2nd ever Mexican to win a belt @ 168 adding to his legacy. Stop hating on the face of boxing and understand that this is a voluntary nothing more.
        don't be gullible. This does nothing for his legacy, other than in the eyes of the fans who love him or don't know any better. This is as cheap as when pac fought unranked coming off a suspension Margarito at 150 to try and pretend that he's an 8 division champion. Also, don't be fooled into thinking this is a voluntary. He will take this fight, go back to mw, then take a voluntary vs lemieux or someone even worse, then he'll decide he probably wants to fight a 37 yr old ggg before entertaining jacobs and charlo.

Comment

Great fight! I love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Canelo is doing year-round VADA now.

So get off the PEDs excuse. He's cleaner than whoever your favorite fighter is, unless he too is passing year-round VADA tests.
            You notice how these hypocrites only act like they care about making the sport safer when it suits them???

Not one of these "Defenders" of the sport give two shts about Fury not being enrolled in VADA and Saunders just getting popped. Bunch of hypocrites. Dougie Fish is 100% right about these fake boxing fans.

Comment

If Canelo could manage Chavez Jr height, I expect him to handle Fielding.

Comment

This ****ing bum acting like he means something. **** this ****ty joke fight for a damn belt no one cares about.

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
                  Canelo vs Rocky is the fight of the year!!!!
                  is only a tune up, voluntary fight, how hard is that to understand ??

Comment

Whatever happens, I'll be rooting for good ol' Rocky. He's a nice man.

Comment

Canelo looking for easy fights ! i hope Fielding do like Fonfarra did to Chavez jr haha

Comment

Working...
                      X