Comments Thread For: Golovkin Not Happy With WBC's Decision on Canelo's Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
    I'm still here.
    We need a APB on _Maxi and Progrssive_Jedi and a whole bunch of shyt talking GGG fangirls that are MIA after Canelo broke GGG face. I'll give you credit you stook around to face the music.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      Please get the fk out of here with that bullshhhh. You are wrong on so many levels with that post that I don't even know where to begin. Not only did you insult every latino on here but in the process stereotyped every mexican on here as well with that la raza shhh. Your own? I can't believe in 2018 mofo's are still calling themselves la raza or talking about stick to your own. You seriously fkd my head up with that, really really didn't expect that shh to come from you...none of it. I guess now we know how you really feel about everyone else not mexican on here.
      I forget too many sensitive little babies on here who can't handle the truth!

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
        So let me get this right. The white man just views us as “another illegal, dope dealer who brings nothing positive to this country... “

So it is wrong that they stereotype us all but hold my beer while I turn around and stereotype all the white men as bigots.

SMH, what the fck is wrong with you?
        I just keep it real but of course I don't expect you to understand!
        You got me banned for a week so that explains what kind of man you really are! 😆

Comment

I'm still here.

seriously, what were you thinking when you said this..... ?

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
          when Golovkin said " anyone from 154-168 ".....

..... he meant, AT 160

WHAT..... WERE.....YOU.....THINKING.....?????

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            What happened to Maxi Pad? He literally disappeared 1 day after Canelo broke GGG face. Somebody needs to put together a list of all the GGG stans that are MIA after talking so much shyt. That tells you right there who won the fight the fanbase that can't even show themselves. Bad enough that even GGG trainer doesn't think he won the fight but loyal dyck riders like _Maxi gave up on him and has been absent for almost a month. There was a major purge in accounts after GGG got whooped and a lot of new alts created the next day. LMAO

Canelo - contributions to boxing in 2018.....

* whooping Golovkin, and taking all of his titles
            * purging boxingscene of the 2nd worst fanbase in history

Comment

We need a APB on _Maxi and Progrssive_Jedi and a whole bunch of shyt talking GGG fangirls that are MIA after Canelo broke GGG face. I'll give you credit you stook around to face the music.

yea, where is that shlt-talking idiot ?

Comment

That's the nicest thing one of you guys have ever said to me. Getting all misty eyed.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  All I do is

Immortalized.

Comment

What happened to Maxi Pad? He literally disappeared 1 day after Canelo broke GGG face. Somebody needs to put together a list of all the GGG stans that are MIA after talking so much shyt. That tells you right there who won the fight the fanbase that can't even show themselves. Bad enough that even GGG trainer doesn't think he won the fight but loyal dyck riders like _Maxi gave up on him and has been absent for almost a month. There was a major purge in accounts after GGG got whooped and a lot of new alts created the next day. LMAO
                    I will lol.

Monster thread coming lmfao

Comment

I'm still here.

yea, but you were stupid to say this.....

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                      when Golovkin said " anyone from 154-168 ".....

..... he meant, AT 160

so not surprised that you are stupid enough to stick around

WHAT..... WERE.....YOU.....THINKING.....?????

Comment

Working...
                      X