• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    oooool

you are in my sig, because you are just a fukwit

don't ever forget that kid

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
      when Golovkin said " anyone from 154-168 ".....

..... he meant, AT 160

loooool

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikedadon View Post
        If canelo wants to campaign at 168 now he needs unify the titles other than that there is no reason to be fighting rocky fielding
        Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
        What?

Since when has that ever been the case?

What is wrong with people?

If a fighter wants to test the waters in a new division after conquering the bloatest hypejob of his now conquered division - he can do it.

Mr. Middleweight Ca$hnelo is taking a stay busy fight by beating the softest CHAMPION at Super Middleweight.

Hell Mr. Middleweight Ca$hnelo might even decide to become Mr. Middleweight + SuperDaddy of Gennady and Callum Ca$hnelo

That remains to be seen, but any fighter can move up or down a division if they want...especially when the fights are on premium cable.

At least Ca$hnelo - aka Daddy of Gennady - is not fighting a retired JMW on 2 weeks notice (who was 3-3 in his last 6 at JMW) after a 2 year layoff...now THAT should be something any fighter, let alone a "champion", shouldn't be doing.

Fixed it for you cuckboy Mikedadon
        You make alot of sense lol...rocky fielding does nothing for canelo you stating the obvious doesnt make your point valid

There is no point in him fighting rocky fileding caliber type fighters of course he can do what he wants be he needs to fight actual champioms not interim or regular and at least make it a challenge and doesnt matter what platform there on

You do know every experienced boxing critic that night had ggg winning right!

You didnt fix anything slam pig understand boxing a bit then comeback to the table

Comment

You make alot of sense lol...rocky fielding does nothing for canelo you stating the obvious doesnt make your point valid

There is no point in him fighting rocky fileding caliber type fighters of course he can do what he wants be he needs to fight actual champioms not interim or regular and at least make it a challenge and doesnt matter what platform there on

You do know every experienced boxing critic that night had ggg winning right!

You didnt fix anything slam pig understand boxing a bit then comeback to the table
          Rocky Fielding is a champion at another weight class. Ca$hnelo looking to collect another belt at another weight class. What you semen slurping groupies fail to realize is the inherent value in "multi-division" championship belts.

Just because Gennady fights all opponents at 160, whether they normally fight at 147 or 168...he requires everything to be at 160. So while Gennady could fight anyone from "147-168" it always had to be at 168.

WhiteBreadMan is a huuuuuuge Gennady Jizz Junkie and even he had Canelo winning or (at best for GennaDIVA) a draw.

Fat Dan had a profile picture of GennaDIVA on both Facebook and Twitter and even he had it a draw.

Abel Sanchez hand picked Dave Moretti (who mistakenly scored the 1st fight for GennaDIVA) and even his HAND PICKED judge scored it for Canelo????

C O N S P I R A C Y ? ? ? September 15, 2018.

Donald Trump's birthday is June 14, 1946.

2018/9 = 224

224/15 = 15

15 = 15

SEPTEMBER 15 = Mexican Independence Day

September 15, 2018 = MexiCHAMP owned Trump and BLASTED Borat back to concentration camps in Germany.

Mr. Middleweight Ca$hnelo is Gennady's DADDY.

Deal. With. It. Conspirator

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
            Rocky Fielding is a champion at another weight class. Ca$hnelo looking to collect another belt at another weight class. What you semen slurping groupies fail to realize is the inherent value in "multi-division" championship belts.

Just because Gennady fights all opponents at 160, whether they normally fight at 147 or 168...he requires everything to be at 160. So while Gennady could fight anyone from "147-168" it always had to be at 168.

WhiteBreadMan is a huuuuuuge Gennady Jizz Junkie and even he had Canelo winning or (at best for GennaDIVA) a draw.

Fat Dan had a profile picture of GennaDIVA on both Facebook and Twitter and even he had it a draw.

Abel Sanchez hand picked Dave Moretti (who mistakenly scored the 1st fight for GennaDIVA) and even his HAND PICKED judge scored it for Canelo????

C O N S P I R A C Y ? ? ? September 15, 2018.

Donald Trump's birthday is June 14, 1946.

2018/9 = 224

224/15 = 15

15 = 15

SEPTEMBER 15 = Mexican Independence Day

September 15, 2018 = MexiCHAMP owned Trump and BLASTED Borat back to concentration camps in Germany.

Mr. Middleweight Ca$hnelo is Gennady's DADDY.

Deal. With. It. Conspirator
            Just like your missing a chromosome your missing the point, look ***** skin it has nothing to do with the judges no one in there right mind had canelo winning 8 rounds in either fight majority of the people ringside had ggg winning.

I do understand the value of multi weight champions thats why to me terrence crawford is p4p for that exact reason.

Ggg said from 154 to 168 from what I remember, my point is he doesnt have to fight a super middleweight thats ranked number 9 and has been knocked out in the first round. Not my idea of getting there feet wet.

Conspiracy theorist=Virgin

Comment

Just like your missing a chromosome your missing the point, look ***** skin it has nothing to do with the judges no one in there right mind had canelo winning 8 rounds in either fight majority of the people ringside had ggg winning.

I do understand the value of multi weight champions thats why to me terrence crawford is p4p for that exact reason.

Ggg said from 154 to 168 from what I remember, my point is he doesnt have to fight a super middleweight thats ranked number 9 and has been knocked out in the first round. Not my idea of getting there feet wet.

Conspiracy theorist=Virgin
              You confuse people WANTING their man (like a sexual thing) to win and what actually happened. This is what actually happened:

Do you see that? That's an objective recording of physical damage. One guy literally looks like a Christmas tree and needs a 9 month vacation while the other guy has a cut over his eye and is fighting again in a few weeks.

But he bruise easy doe. Soft skin doe. No bruises against Brook (the welterweight) or Danny Jacobs doe. Cant explain it doe. Doesn't make sense doe. Face all mangled but it's not real doe.

----------

Yes so SSR, Mikey, Ca$hnelo, and anyone with belts in more than one degree > GennaDIVA.

Originally posted by Mikedadon View Post
              y pointed is he doesnt have to fight a super middleweight thats ranked number 9 and has been knocked out in the first round. Not my idea of getting there feet wet.
              Ya instead Canelo should've fought a JMW who was 3-3 in their last 6 fights, coming off a 2-year layoff, and on 2 weeks notice. That is much better XD XD

Comment

• Quote:
                Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                A good mantra to follow in life:

Obsessions make good servants,
                but bad masters.

GGG needs to take care of biz with Charlo, then maybe move up to SMW, anything to get his mind off Canelo. No amount of obsessing is going to change the results of the first two fights... and he likely won't win fight #3 if it happens. There ARE more fish in the sea for him to go after.

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                You're not wrong, man. GGG wasted too long chasing the Canelo fight already - would have much rather he fought Saunders last year and Derevyanchenko, this... and like you say, hard to see how he gets the nod against Canelo with age a relentless enemy. Time to move on, though I appreciate he will be thinking about his retirement fund.
                Exactly. But no worries, the 2 Canelo fights have went a long was in padding his retirement account. He will retire well off.

Comment

oooool

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                    when Golovkin said " anyone from 154-168 ".....

..... he meant, AT 160

loooool

Comment

ooo400.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                      X