No announcement yet.

It's good to see people are finally seeing Wilder ducked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
    Okay you don't seem to be answering it either, Mr "Wilder commits fraud so you don't know how much he earns"
    First of all, it's not fraud if you do it properly. Second of all, it's not just Wilder. It's been most of the top US fighters since at least the 1940s. This is nothing new.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      First of all, it's not fraud if you do it properly. Second of all, it's not just Wilder. It's been most of the top US fighters since at least the 1940s. This is nothing new.
      Sure thing, whatever you want to believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
        Sure thing, whatever you want to believe.
        https://www.nysun.com/sports/ignorin...-nevada/11026/

Comment

• Lol nothing to do with Wilder or AJ or even anything more recent than 2004, good story though even mentions that it's fraud like I said.

Keep fighting that good fight.

Comment

• People really think the fighters are the people doing the ducking and its not all suits, smokescreens, pr and paperwork? The skill level of the heavyweight division may not be deep but these men all do genuinely believe in themselves vs anyone in the ring, they would not get in if they did not even script heavy AJ.

Comment

You don't know if Wilder is doing anything. It's pathetic that you feel so embarrassed for the guy you have to defend him with lies. Ultimate nuthuggery.

Comment

Says it's not fraud and then posts an article saying it's fraud.

Comment

• At first I thought Wilder was after Joshua's titles. It's been clear he's after the money. Clear as day.

Better to get maximum amount of money before losing. I get it doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Says it's not fraud and then posts an article saying it's fraud.
                    Where does the article say anyone was charged with a crime?

The article plainly states the commission chooses to look the other way.

It's not my fault UK fans are idiots and don't realize filed purses are bogus. Here in the US it's common knowledge.

Comment

Where does the article say anyone was charged with a crime?

The article plainly states the commission chooses to look the other way.

It's not my fault UK fans are idiots and don't realize filed purses are bogus. Here in the US it's common knowledge.
                      Have you got any proof Wilders purses were bogus?
                      No need to lie.

Comment

Working...
                      X