Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dillian Whyte Responds To Luis Ortiz, Lets Fight Dec 22 Headline O2 Arena!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    You forgot to mention that Whyte knew that when he accepted the final eliminator and only pulled out once he found out King Kong would be the opponent.
    yeah I didn't mention it because it's a pathetic Wilder fangirl lie

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
      I have a feeling Wilder and team are preparing a Wilder v Ortiz rematch on PPV so they want Ortiz on the under card so they can build that storyline.
      Probably true same as AJ knowing full well he is fighting Whyte or Chisora on April but it's act like a Wilder fight is possible for April

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Yes he did agree to participate but then Breazele fought molina for more money.
        Have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

Alrighty then. Let's go.

Comment

Wilder ran from Whyte, Ortiz going to do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
              Have no idea what you're talking about.
              Of course you don’t because you’re a fanboy and a hater. There was an offer in place for Breazele to fight Whyte for the #1 spot.

Then Breazele was offered more money to fight Molina and chose to do so. Then the WBC announced that BR vs Molina would be for the mandatory spot.

And Whyte ACCEPTED the Whyte fight if it was for the mandatory, which they confirmed but only “second mandatory” I.e Whyte would have to fight Ortiz to get a shot at wilder sometime within the next 5 years 😂

He scared doe

Comment

I suspect Whyte is using Ortiz to push Chisora to accept ~75:25 split for Dec 22. But I have no doubt he would happily fight Ortiz too as he will fight anybody. The purse split for the Pulev fight or an involuntary Ortiz fight sucked for him, which is why he fought Parker.

Comment

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post
                  I suspect Whyte is using Ortiz to push Chisora to accept ~75:25 split for Dec 22.

This was my first thought too. Eddie says he wants it done by the end of next week.

Whyte has more lucrative options than Chisora at this stage so Chisora needs to be the one to back down and compromise on his split if he wants the fight.

The question is how well Whyte v Ortiz does on PPV compared to Whyte v Chisora and whether it's still financially viable for all involved.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    I think the Haymon plan is for Ortiz to keep on fighting cans so he won't lose then cash him out with another WBC title challenge.

But maybe if Hearn makes him a good enough offer the cash out could be against Whyte.
                    Nope. He will fight cans and cans cans.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      He just fought Wilder this year
                      Yes and?

hgfhgfhgfhfghfgh

Comment

Working...
                      X