Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dillian Whyte Responds To Luis Ortiz, Lets Fight Dec 22 Headline O2 Arena!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    What you wrote didn't contradict what I wrote. I wrote that Whyte pulled out of the final eliminator. You responded with an excuse for why he pulled out. Why he pulled out doesn't mean I'm lying that he pulled out. You're so stupid you actually confirmed my statement that he pulled out.

There was a final eliminator ordered. Fact. Whyte agreed to participate, knowing full well Breazeale was an existing mandatory. Fact. Whyte found out his opponent would be King Kong and then refused to participate. Fact.
    Brezeale actually offered to fight Whyte and settle the confusion as well. Whyte could do that instead of messing around with secondary mandatory, BS with Ortiz. Wonder why he didn't respond to that

https://www.boxingscene.com/dominic-...e-next--131225

Comment

I hope Ortiz calls his bluff and beats him in his own backyard.

Comment

Would be Ortiz biggest payday to be Ppv on Dec 22nd. Actually a cracking fight too! Hope this happens

Comment

Lets get it on then. This is the break Ortiz has been waiting for. As long as the money is on the up & up. If Ortiz balks at traveling I'll actually agree with the Team AJ/Whyte fans on Ortiz being overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            Ortiz aint taking any serious fights. You scroll through his entire record and you can see that.

Whte on the other hand, whether you like him or not, takes tough fight and doesnt give a crap.
            I think the Haymon plan is for Ortiz to keep on fighting cans so he won't lose then cash him out with another WBC title challenge.

But maybe if Hearn makes him a good enough offer the cash out could be against Whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
              When the WBC ordered Whyte and Ortiz to fight, Ortiz said yes. It's Whyte that pulled out of the final eliminator as soon as he found out who the opponent was.
              Not true. He pulled out when he found out it was going to be a second final eliminator.

In other words, not a final eliminator.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                He just fought Wilder, why would he be scared of Shyte? Why did Shyte avoid the purse bid for the WBC eliminator and fight Parker instead?
                Because fighting Parker earned him way more money and it was a genuine final elimintor for a world title. The Ortiz fight wasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  Not true. He pulled out when he found out it was going to be a second final eliminator.

In other words, not a final eliminator.
                  Lol don't even try to discuss it with him in his head a secondary mando is still a "final" eliminator. That's as dumb as saying a loser in a fight is a second winner.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                    Lol don't even try to discuss it with him in his head a secondary mando is still a "final" eliminator. That's as dumb as saying a loser in a fight is a second winner.
                    When the WBC are involved, he can be ... they told GGG that if he won the rematch with Canelo he would have to fight their interim champ next.

And when he lost the rematch ... they told him he still had to fight their interim champ next!
                    Last edited by kafkod; 10-05-2018, 02:06 PM.

Comment

This fight should happen!

Comment

Working...
                      X