Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Frustrated: Deontay Wilder's Team Refusing To Meet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

December 1st is an artificial deadline. Why can't talks start after that date? Because Wilder's hand will be much stronger if he KOs Fury - and Hearn doesn't want that.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
      December 1st is an artificial deadline. Why can't talks start after that date? Because Wilder's hand will be much stronger if he KOs Fury - and Hearn doesn't want that.
      The UK crowd is screaming it’s because of mandatories, yet the WBO and IBF don’t even have number one contenders!

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        Team wilder just playing games, as far as i was aware finkel isn't training for a fight so there's no reason they can't at least meet. If I was Hearn id pull the plug completely on the fight if team wilder carry on there games. Usyk can be the next superfight, wilder can have his circus fight against fury and then go back to fighting nobodies on pbc for a couple million
        Except Wilder is High risk/high reward whereas Usyk is likely VERY HIGH risk/low reward

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          The UK crowd is screaming it’s because of mandatories, yet the WBO and IBF don’t even have number one contenders!
          generalisation - tut tut old boy. I'm in the UK crowd.

Comment

Hearn is trying to grab headlines and ruin the Wilder-Fury fight.

BOTH wilder and fury tried to get AJ fights and AJ didnt want to play ball so they fought each other instead and now AJ is on the sidelines.

lol @ thinking Wilder will signing a deal with him before his fight with Fury. If Wilder wins big, his stock rises, if its a competitive exciting fight, he can rematch Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              Many people feel that and if Deontay’s team especially feel that way why give him the perfect opportunity to escape out the back door
              No one knows what the offer is , but negotiation taking place for anfuture fight when you have the biggest fight of your career ahead of you rarely if never take place

A fighter can’t take their eye off the prize that’s ahead of them that’s how they lose ( Zab Judah vs Baldomir)

But what if Wilder wins and is now the lineal And longest reigning champ and what if the fight is a off the charts financial success, Surely Wilders team has way more leverage then before the fight happend. If Hearn wants the fight next wait until Dec 2 until then he needs to promote that heaping pile of d.ogsh.it that coming up on DAZN that no one gives a f.uck about and going h2h against UFC biggest fight in years

Comment

Biggest fight of the year, whole world is watching and Eddie just now realizes that it could have been AJ.
                Biggest fight in the heavyweight division without a question. 2 great characters. With all the s#hit I say about Wilder I respect him and want him to do well. However, even with that said it is a boxing treat for fans yet both fighters will not earn what Joshua makes fighting a frivolous mandatory in Povetkin. That alone should tell you the biggest name in the heavyweight Division. You continue deceiving yourself

Comment

Biggest fight of the year, whole world is watching and Eddie just now realizes that it could have been AJ.
                  Whole world watching?
                  Let's see those Ppv # after the event
                  Lololol

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                    generalisation - tut tut old boy. I'm in the UK crowd.
                    Allow me to rephrase. Not the UK boxing fans, the Hearniacs.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
                      Whole world watching?
                      Let's see those Ppv # after the event
                      Lololol
                      Yes, the whole world has been watching the lead up. It’s been a big deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X