Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone who thinks Wilder has a chance knows shiat about boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury is going to take Wilders punches clean on the chin and shake them off

EASY WORK

EASY WORK FOR FURY

I have £10k on this fight.

Everyone is going to call Wilder a hypejob after this fight. It's going to be a schooling and the only person getting a stoppage here would be Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Wilder has an entire career proving that the puncher will come out on top of the better boxer from time to time.

Literally anything could happen in this fight and I wouldn't be surprised.
      Not all fighters are Floyd, Ward and Lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Not all fighters are Floyd, Ward and Lomachenko.
        Boxing is dying already, don't kick it. Luckily both bastards Floyd and Ward retired already and can't ruin this sport any further, let's all pray they stay retired.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
          Fury is back and that spells trouble for Wilder. Yes I said it. Good boxer versus a puncher, boxer wins all the time. Wilder is amateurish, the name of the sport is called boxing and that's the lesson Wilder will get. Windmills will not work and make no mistake, Fury isn't as light a puncher as you all think. He will stick that jab and move. There is a possibility Wilder will actually get stopped. Wilder is just banking on a lucky shot, that won't work.
          Fury will not only stick and move on the outside but on the inside as well. Furys will put his head in wilders chest and break him with savage blows.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
            Fury is back and that spells trouble for Wilder. Yes I said it. Good boxer versus a puncher, boxer wins all the time. Wilder is amateurish, the name of the sport is called boxing and that's the lesson Wilder will get. Windmills will not work and make no mistake, Fury isn't as light a puncher as you all think. He will stick that jab and move. There is a possibility Wilder will actually get stopped. Wilder is just banking on a lucky shot, that won't work.
            I'm only nervous for fury because I want fury to beat him. But I don't think wilder can beat beat fury also. I think wilder thinks he can beat fury, bordering on hopes he can beat fury, but I think wilder knows he's got a hard night with fury.
            Wilder don't punch harder than fury in this fight they are equal punchers as wilder hasn't got the weight to absorb the blows
            Last edited by hugh grant; 10-04-2018, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              I'm only nervous for fury because I want fury to beat him. But I don't think wilder can beat beat fury also. I think wilder thinks he can beat fury, bordering on hopes he can beat fury, but I think wilder knows he's got a hard night with fury.
              Wilder don't punch harder than fury in this fight they are equal punchers as wilder hasn't got the weight to absorb the blows
              There is absolutely no basis for claiming that Fury and Wilder are equal punchers.

Fury didn't knock out Pianeta. Hell, he's the only person who beat Wlad and DIDN'T get the KO.

19 KOs in 27 fights, and most were accumulation or corner stoppages. He rarely puts anybody on the mat and knocks them out with his power.

Comment

All in saying is fury has the weight to absorb blows better and any 15 stone man taking punches from a 18 stone man is going to feel it.
                So it evens itself out to a po int

Comment

I made a legacy fighter on Fight Night Champion today and made him fight Isac Frost (100% power, white version of Wilder) in GOAT difficulty setting and he got annihilated in the second round.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    All in saying is fury has the weight to absorb blows better and any 15 stone man taking punches from a 18 stone man is going to feel it.
                    So it evens itself out to a po int
                    Ortiz came in there at 241+ and hit Wilder with several consecutive heavy shots and couldn't even knock him down. He almost got him, but ultimately Wilder weathered it. And this was with Wilder at a career-low 214. He'll probably be in the mid to high 220s against Fury. At most we're looking at a 15-20 pound weight difference unless Fury balloons up to his Seferi fight weight again.

Fury does not hit as hard as Ortiz and chin has alwas been suspect to begin with. Nevan Pajkic and Steve Cunningham both put him on the mat. If Wilder connects like those two did, Fury isn't getting up.

Comment

Wtf u talking abt. Wilder is for sure the favorite in this fight. I'll put my money on Wilder but hoping Fury wins.

Comment

Working...
                      X