Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone who thinks Wilder has a chance knows shiat about boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone who thinks Wilder has a chance knows shiat about boxing.

Fury is back and that spells trouble for Wilder. Yes I said it. Good boxer versus a puncher, boxer wins all the time. Wilder is amateurish, the name of the sport is called boxing and that's the lesson Wilder will get. Windmills will not work and make no mistake, Fury isn't as light a puncher as you all think. He will stick that jab and move. There is a possibility Wilder will actually get stopped. Wilder is just banking on a lucky shot, that won't work.

I think people either massively underrate one fighter or the other. I think the biggest factor in this fight is how much Fury has left, and what his trainer actually has in the bag. A prime/top form Fury would have the advantage. Wilder is still in with a chance though. Wilder's power alone makes this at best for Fury a 50/50 fight. If Fury has lost a step he's getting badly knocked out.

Comment

He's getting knocked out back to England! War Wildher!

Comment

I would say the same thing about Fury.

Comment

A massive puncher like wilder always has a chance. His disadvantage is that it's only his straight right that puts people to sleep making it easier for Fury to avoid that shot. I'm sure his other punches are powerful but nowhere near as big as that straight right. IF fury is on form I would take him by comfortable points victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
            Fury is back and that spells trouble for Wilder. Yes I said it. Good boxer versus a puncher, boxer wins all the time. Wilder is amateurish, the name of the sport is called boxing and that's the lesson Wilder will get. Windmills will not work and make no mistake, Fury isn't as light a puncher as you all think. He will stick that jab and move. There is a possibility Wilder will actually get stopped. Wilder is just banking on a lucky shot, that won't work.
            You're from London? Well fancy that lol

If Fury even goes the distance in any fashion, I'll add any signature pic you want for a month. Deal?

Comment

If you don’t think Wilder has a chance you know nothing of boxing.

A boxer no matter how skilled can’t make up for lack of discipline, activity and poor opposition.

Fury is facing the Hardest punching HW of the last 25 years easy and should get wrecked.

Comment

People have gotten so into hit and don't be hit back boxing they completely disregard boxing's origins or the fact that the old ways never failed they simply went out of fashion.

Jewish boxing is in no way superior to Spartan pygmachia, having an affinity for cuties doesn't make you knowledgeable, and disregarding the only skill set that has ever produced any retired undefeated HW champion of the world is obviously silly.

Being what you call a puncher takes a lot more than it does to be a boxer. For most people who ever lived boxing is a must to be successful in the sport. Most people who ever lived do not have what it takes to meet the requirements to even theoretically be a world champion caliber "puncher". Of course you'll see it fail more often than succeed. Most do not have what it takes athletically. That doesn't mean there isn't art to it. There is posture, position, baiting, studying, timing, angles, and it takes more athleticism than running ever did. What else do you need?

Comment

Wilder has an entire career proving that the puncher will come out on top of the better boxer from time to time.

Literally anything could happen in this fight and I wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

Nevan Pajkic and Steve Cunningham both put Fury on the mat BEFORE his 2 and a half year steroid/cocaine/booze/Twinkie vacation. No way Fury's chin or mobility are better now than they were back then.

Fury is getting destroyed. Best case scenario is he gets up and leaves the ring in relatively good health instead of lying on the floor twitching like Liahkovich, babbling incoherently at the post fight presser like Washington, or on a stretcher like Szpilka.

Comment

Working...
                    X