Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Grants Canelo Voluntary Defense, Then Charlo-Golovkin Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
    The first scenario isn't happening. Golovkin isn't going to fight Charlo.

I doubt Canelo is either by May.

I think most likely is Golovkin vs. Murata early next year and then Canelo in September.

Canelo will face Lemieux (I think unlikely this year but could be) and then who ever he wants after that (but not Charlo). Then Golovkin to finish the trilogy.

Charlo will be waiting as I said he would over a year and half ago. I said he was making a mistake not creating buzz for himself by taking on better competition.

We will see how it pans out. Belts are now completely irrelevant to bringing money to the table for a Golovkin-Canelo fight.
    Stop it.

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dukesville View Post
      Oh ok I see, now what you're saying is it should be Charlo not Golovkin. That is different from what you said before and its a valid view point too.
      He is only saying that cuz he don't want Jermall to whoop Triple L....LMMFAO!

Jermall vs golovkin!

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
        How was i making excuses for him?
        We wasnt discussing if he woulda beat him 3years ago we talking about now...And now G just got ****ed up by Nelo. Calm yo lil ass down
        Jermall vs golovkin!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1F-bbT0qLg

Comment

Actually not saying that exactly but you are close.

1. I have no problem with Canelo's voluntary defense for his next fight.

2a. The WBC should have mandated either a rematch vs. Golovkin with no conditions (meaning Golovkin doesn't have to fight Charlo) for Canelo's first mandatory defense.

OR

2b. The WBC should have ordered Charlo as the next mandatory defense for Canelo without conditions (meaning Charlo doesn't have to face Golovkin).

Can't be any clearer than that.
          The Triple L Protection Act ^
          WE WANT

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
            LOL that is so the WBC. Canelo can do whatever he wants, but GGG you have to fight a tough opponent before getting the rematch that everyone wants to see.
            What does it matter? WE WANT

Jermall vs golovkin!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
              He has just the two canelo fights on his resume as elite p4p competition with a loss and tie in those two fights.... he will be a afterthought and always brung up in conversations as a what if fighter.... canelo, Oscar, and even canelo was saying they won’t be forced into a ggg fight they not 160lb fighters so yes it was his fault to think they would fight him right away, and fighting Ward on ppv instead of lemule would of been 10x better and still could of dropped back down in weight to challenge those same guys win lose or draw against Ward which I think he had a great chance of beating a inactive ward
              Just so you know the Official Offer Andre sent him said Triple L was allowed to take a fight which was lemule then they could fight after. Triple L & his team declined....LMMFAO!

Comment

They are trying to suck up to Canelo. I don't think it matters. Canelo will not use the WBC as leverage to avoid a rematch. First he would look silly using the WBC as cover after past history and second he has no fears about facing Golovkin again. Also it is the biggest pay day he can make (I don't see any other fight where that is the case).

The WBC thinks they are doing Canelo a solid but they just look dumb. Canelo can have his voluntary fight but after that either straight up Golovkin or Charlo no conditions. You either thought the Golovkin-Canelo 2 fight was controversial enough to warrant a rematch or move on and give the next top guy his shot.

Just more corruption in the most corrupt sport.
                ^^

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dukesville View Post
                  Alright, I agree with the voluntary but then the next guy in line which is Charlo not Golovkin. And I think Golovkin should fight the Jacobs vs Derevyanchenko winner not Murata who is basically in the same spot Charlo is but for the wba.
                  So Triple Flop lost & you think he should fight for a belt next? LMMFAO! F THAT!

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

That's fine if you think it is Charlo. I would have ordered the rematch but if they didn't than Charlo should be up IMO, no conditions.

Personally I really don't care that much who the F they mandate because the whole thing is corrupt. My personal expectation is Canelo gets his easy pay day fight and then he takes on a tough customer. I think if Golovkin is willing again it makes most sense for the third fight next year.
                    What makes sense is

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      You picked pacquiao, brook, kovalev, Triple L, I mean I can't over come your stupidity of consistently picking losers That takes a lot of brown nosing & nuthugging

Jermall vs golovkin!!
                      You picked Mcgregor to beat Floyd hahaha you are the biggest ****** here and most pathetic casual how stupid are you to pick Mcgregor to beat Mayweather? Hahaha pathetic loser

Comment

Working...
                      X