Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Grants Canelo Voluntary Defense, Then Charlo-Golovkin Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No sense crying about the fight. Just enjoy it. Winner gets Canelo on PPV Cinco De Mayo.

Personally I think Murata vs. GGG in Japan.

Charlo vs. Canelo May 4th 2019 PPV

Then if both win GGG vs. Canelo III Sept. 2019

Maybe GGG can fight again before then and collect either the WBO or IBF belt to bring to the table for more $$$$.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      Haha another Suleiman sweaty balls hugger, where all you pathetic lot coming from?
      I cant STAND that Fat FUK! Personally I've been liking the IBF Organization the most lately as they actually follow their rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by dukesville View Post
        Oh, its cus you said either Golovkin or Charlo after the mandatory and I think the wbc wants the fight to decide who it should be of those two. In other words they want either one of them like you do.
        Charlo shouldn't have to fight Golovkin to fight Canelo.

If they didn't believe Canelo-GGG 2 was controversial enough to order a rematch (which IMO was the right call) then they should have moved up the next guy (Charlo) to get his crack at the champion without conditions (the condition of fighting Golovkin).

Comment

• Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          What did I just read?

God forbid Charlo has to fight someone good to earn the fight. With his extensive and frightening run at MW, it’s a wonder why no one particularly cares about facing him.

They Shook....is the reason those "particular" people avoid Jermall.

Seriously, even fighting GGG seems like a stretch and he should thank someones god if he even manages to get GGG in the ring. Not because of “ducking” but because there are established fighters at MW that everyone would rather see him (GGG) in against that are considered better. Literally if GGG or Canelo fought and beat Charlo right now without him ever having beat or fought even a decent MW everyone will just s hit on Charlo and jump ship as usual.

Its a stretch cuz Triple L & his team WOULD duck Jermall hard so don't try to say it's not. Where are the "established fighters at MW cuz the fighters you mentioned are in the same boat as Mall & who is this "everyone" that would rather see him (GGG) in against?? The Triple L fans, all 97k of them? LMMFAO!

Charlo should be concentrating on someone like Jacobs and the Bjs/Andrade winner because politics isnt going to hand him the two MW A sides. He’s an impossible sell right now and as much as I like him... he hasnt shown us anything against anyone relevant to suggest Canelo and GGG are even winnable fights for him. GGG has more power and is better skilled. Canelo looks significantly ahead of him in skills and is a good puncher as well. Is that true? We can only go by quality of opposition.

F Jacobs, Boo Boo & bily hoe will be irrelevant when Boo Boo beats him & they all got time on there hands so they can fight down the road. Jermall is loved in Brooklyn more than Jacobs & Jacobs is from there....LMAO! Plus Triple L aint got many fans so don't tell me about "impossible sell." I also bet you Mall is more skilled & powerful than Triple L IF Triple L don't Duck him!

Charlo has so little in the way of merit at MW that if he lost it’s almost a cherry pick. It’d be like “In hindsight...how tf did this fight happen? Two fights at MW against two bums lmao lolololzlzolzolz.”

This ^ is irrelevant.

We literally dont even know if Charlo can hang with a top 5 mw, let alone 1 and 2.

So brook & vanes were?

He does have time on his side and GGG could potentially choose to fight him as it does GGG no good to wait too long if Canelo decides to take a softish touch to promote the fight after on cinco de mayo. And if he beat GGG, Canelo would be more inclined to fight him as it’d be a sellable/worthy cinco de mayo fight.

Canelo could always drop the WBC as he seems to have something against them and he could literally fight for it whenever he wants so there’s that too.

I think if we take GGG out of the Canelo equation, it’d look like Canelo vs Lemiux followed by Canelo vs Jacobs/Derv winner (which, story wise, I imagine they want Jacobs to win due to his own history with GGG). I think by then, BJS/Andrade, Charlo and GGG will have made moves to set up a Canelo fight.

That’s worst case scenario which is still not bad.

Right now its probably Canelo-Lemieux with that winner fighting Charlo-GGG winner...in an ideal world.

If Charlo cant get GGG he’s stuck. It doesnt sound like anyone cares about him unfortunately..except maybe Jacobs.

If Jacobs wanted to fight him he would of skipped his last opponent to fight Jermall cuz after all Jermall told that to Jacobs in person.

(On a side note, itd be funny if Canelo goes to fight BJS in the UK and starts popping for jnsane levels of what BjS is on until fight night and comes in looking like Roy did at HW)
          bily hoe is irrelevant & I think you can lay off the PED excuse cuz its getting lame after he got tested almost 20 times & still whooped Triple L.

No more Triple L Protection Act!

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
            He was claiming legacy whole time and waited 2 years before finally fighting canelo.... boxing logic wrote about triple G building his legacy and he had a chance to do that by moving up in weight and challenging Ward
            Your statement implies it was Golovkin's fault. It wasn't his fault. He didn't know Canelo would drop the belt, or that Canelo would not fight him at all during this time.

This doesn't hurt his legacy, either. Fighting Canelo who again, is an elite and p4p fighter...

You're acting like every boxer fights for legacy and not for money, or not for a combination of the two. Don't be a hypocrite. You should be bashing every single boxer out there for delaying the fights we all want to see in that case, including your own personal favorites.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              No sense crying about the fight. Just enjoy it. Winner gets Canelo on PPV Cinco De Mayo.

Personally I think Murata vs. GGG in Japan.

Charlo vs. Canelo May 4th 2019 PPV

Then if both win GGG vs. Canelo III Sept. 2019

Maybe GGG can fight again before then and collect either the WBO or IBF belt to bring to the table for more $$$$.
              The first scenario isn't happening. Golovkin isn't going to fight Charlo.

I doubt Canelo is either by May.

I think most likely is Golovkin vs. Murata early next year and then Canelo in September.

Canelo will face Lemieux (I think unlikely this year but could be) and then who ever he wants after that (but not Charlo). Then Golovkin to finish the trilogy.

Charlo will be waiting as I said he would over a year and half ago. I said he was making a mistake not creating buzz for himself by taking on better competition.

We will see how it pans out. Belts are now completely irrelevant to bringing money to the table for a Golovkin-Canelo fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                Charlo shouldn't have to fight Golovkin to fight Canelo.

If they didn't believe Canelo-GGG 2 was controversial enough to order a rematch (which IMO was the right call) then they should have moved up the next guy (Charlo) to get his crack at the champion without conditions (the condition of fighting Golovkin).
                Oh ok I see, now what you're saying is it should be Charlo not Golovkin. That is different from what you said before and its a valid view point too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                  Hahahahahahahahaha. They rob GGG of the WBC belt, but order that GGG still has to take care of the belt's mandatory defense so Canelo doesn't have to.

Corrupt judges: Here Canelo, take GGG's belts.

Corrupt sanctioning body: Here GGG, do Canelo's mandatory for him.

It's hilarious they are trying to get 36 year old GGG to do Canelo's work for him. But at this point, really, who cares. What does it matter? They already ruined GGG's career years ago, long before the Canelo robberies. GGG's career was ruined the moment his prime expired without the world being able to see what his talent born from his lifetime of grueling work could do against elite prime competition. Now GGG is just another old foreign fighter that the boxing establishment is using to build the names of their preferred American and Mexican stars off of. Lame!
                  Jacobs was robbed after he beat Triple L (you say Triple L is out his prime after this fight which is super LAME) They robbed Nelo in the 1st fight with Triple L (you said Triple L won which is aslo super LAME)

Nelo & Jermall, Boo Boo or Jacobs can all fight late being that they young. So stop trying to protect Triple L cuz that too is super LAME. You not having a problem with Triple L fighting 36 bums in a row is also Super LAME.

And from what I see in america they don't support their own so stop talkin' that dumb shet cuz its SUPER LAME!

Who's your Boss?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    Jermall would spank Triple L 2 years ago, yesterday, today & tomorrow. Kill the pathetic excuses for Triple L already.
                    How was i making excuses for him?
                    We wasnt discussing if he woulda beat him 3years ago we talking about now...And now G just got ****ed up by Nelo. Calm yo lil ass down

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                      The WBC is lame for protecting Clenelo like this. What is the point of having rankings then?
                      What's lame is if Triple L ducks Jermall.

Comment

Working...
                      X