Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Grants Canelo Voluntary Defense, Then Charlo-Golovkin Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Toney, Toney, Toney I see you are VERY worried for Triple L....LMMFAO!!
    No I think Golovkin beats him in a good fight. I've said this several times ever since Charlo moved up. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of the WBC when it comes to Canelo. There is a strong possibility that G won't fight Charlo if he can make more money by going to Japan. So where does that leave Charlo?
    I think Charlo's opponents have been extremely weak but they were manditories so that's not his fault. However he hasn't made himself more lucrative by fighting better fighters. So now he could possibly get ignored. I've said numerous times he has to make himself a lucrative fianancial option but at that point idiots like you called me a Golovkin fanboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Jermall vs Triple L! LMMFAO!
      Boy you still sucking fat Suleiman balls I love your dedication to be most pathetic nuthugger in here

Comment

• Originally posted by dukesville View Post
        "Diego Rodriguez " you just agreed with the wbc while criticizing it. You say allow Alvarez a voluntary which they did but have him fight either Golovkin or Charlo after which is what they want.
        I agree that Canelo should get a voluntary fight.

Charlo shouldn't have to fight Golovkin to get a Canelo fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
          So go up in weight and make 50/50 with a purse of like $2 million, or fight the bigger named fighter and make $10+ from one fight.

Wow, such a hard decision.

Especially when he was lined up for a PPV with Lemieux and was the mandatory for Cotto/Canelo. How was he or anyone supposed to know Canelo would drop his belt and wait a while before fighting him?
          So he was always a businessman and not about legacy like he claimed... got it

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
            So he was always a businessman and not about legacy like he claimed... got it
            It doesn't hurt his legacy to fight another elite & P4P rated fighter for 10x the amount of money. The fact that dudes like you be trying to trash him is laughable. Show me all the boxers that turned down 10x the money to accept a more dangerous opponent at a higher weight class.

I'll wait.

You ****ing hypocrites

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
              charlo couldnt even drop a shaky chin past version of trout but he is going to KO ggg ?? i got GGG on this one...
              I think both GGG and Canelo beats Charlo. Beating a gimp and going 2 rounds with a guy ranked #14 at MW doesnt prepare you for guys ranked P4P top 5.

Jermall Charlo is currently ranked P4P 32.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                I agree that Canelo should get a voluntary fight.

Charlo shouldn't have to fight Golovkin to get a Canelo fight.
                Oh, its cus you said either Golovkin or Charlo after the mandatory and I think the wbc wants the fight to decide who it should be of those two. In other words they want either one of them like you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  Boy you still sucking fat Suleiman balls I love your dedication to be most pathetic nuthugger in here
                  Then your #2. Because you LOVE sucking and swinging from GGGBalls. Everytime there is an article about him your head goes down and your ass goes up.

Comment

• Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                    It doesn't hurt his legacy to fight another elite & P4P rated fighter for 10x the amount of money. The fact that dudes like you be trying to trash him is laughable. Show me all the boxers that turned down 10x the money to accept a more dangerous opponent at a higher weight class.

I'll wait.

You ****ing hypocrites
                    He was claiming legacy whole time and waited 2 years before finally fighting canelo.... boxing logic wrote about triple G building his legacy and he had a chance to do that by moving up in weight and challenging Ward

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Then your #2. Because you LOVE sucking and swinging from GGGBalls. Everytime there is an article about him your head goes down and your ass goes up.
                      Haha another Suleiman sweaty balls hugger, where all you pathetic lot coming from?

Comment

Working...
                      X