Tyson Fury Dismantles Deontay Wilder Mentally In Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
    typical of wilder and fury fans

u got ur guy in a press conference and yet u cant keep aj out of ur mouth and u gotta get in any shot u can in lmao
    i never said which i'm a fan of. For the record, i actually like AJ and rate him as the no.1 right now...

My point is that i watch boxing to be entertained, hence i'd rather watch this nonsense than someone like AJ. He was just an example due to him being another big name heavyweight that is pretty dull in terms of personality.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
      That's what Fury wants.. Wilder to go in the ring and swing wild windmills form the first round looking for a KO.. If Wilder does that he's playing into Fury's hand.
      If they are fighting at a faster pace do you honestly believe that would favor Tyson Fury; Who has been out of the ring for some 2 and half odd years? Trust me; Tyson Fury's lack of conditioning would come into a play in a gun/firefight with Deontay Wilder, who is naturally a better athlete anyway. No way he can match or sustain the "Bronze Bomber's" pace or firepower.

Comment

This build up will go from entertaining to down right embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
          i never said which i'm a fan of. For the record, i actually like AJ and rate him as the no.1 right now...

My point is that i watch boxing to be entertained, hence i'd rather watch this nonsense than someone like AJ. He was just an example due to him being another big name heavyweight that is pretty dull in terms of personality.
          I totally agree with you here, no offence to AJ but i would rather have this "Fake" build up than the AJ ones.

The thing is doe an fights involving Tyson Fury always has this sort of build up, He did it to Kevin cunningham (Quiet guy), to Chisora, to Wlad Klits etc, Fury brings that out of you, and if he ever fights AJ the same thing would happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            LMFAO. That was a fun watch for a few reasons. Although it wasn't really fun til the last 5 or w/e minutes.

I did love that garbage BT Sports guy when he kept apologizing for the "disgraceful language" lmfao. But yea otherwise they should fire that mfer he's awful at his job.

I don't for the life of me get why Finkel was there with his mummy looking ass. Seemed out of place as f#ck.

The "lets have a tickle" line was cracking me up.

Wilder's awkwardness & lack of flow & thought with many of his remarks through most of this was cringeworthy. He's clearly not used to fights THIS big. I'm curious how that impacts him on fight night. Does he rise to the occasion or does he fall flat or start slow cuz of the massiveness of it all.

Should be fun to see how the rest of these go. If we are Mayweather vs McGregor scoring press conferences again I got it 1-0 Fury.
            Wilder will do what he usually does, which is get better the longer things go.

But, it IS Tyson Fury, the absolute best presser guy in the sport.

Wilder will get used to following Tyson's lead and he will become more spontaneous.

I agree Tyson won this one as far as the public.

But again, I think it was Wilder that got the best "head game" shots in with the Peter Fury reference and the asking what took Tyson so long.

Comment

"SIT DOWN GUYS...I have more well ordered children at home than this"

That BT Sports guy was really the funniest part of all this cuz he's so awful at this.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                Wilder will do what he usually does, which is get better the longer things go.

But, it IS Tyson Fury, the absolute best presser guy in the sport.

Wilder will get used to following Tyson's lead and he will become more spontaneous.

I agree Tyson won this one as far as the public.

But again, I think it was Wilder that got the best "head game" shots in with the Peter Fury reference and the asking what took Tyson so long.
                I thought the "lets have a tickle" thing threw Wilder off so much it took him like 3 minutes before he re-gained his head by saying if I hit you today I can't hit you on Dec. 1 which is what he shoulda said right off.

And I didn't think the Peter remark had much effect on Fury cuz Fury shut him down real quick with the "your not half the man Klitschko was he had 25 defenses & you've had 7 defenses vs hand picked bums". And the "I shoulda baptisted you already" thing seemed to have no effect to me & wasn't even that good of a diss although I like using baptisting as another term for KTFO of someone I'll give him some pts on the board for that.

And randomly I like when a fight feels so big & fun that we are analyzing the pressers like we rarely do LOL. Dec. 1 should be interesting w/e goes down.

Comment

I thought the "lets have a tickle" thing threw Wilder off so much it took him like 3 minutes before he re-gained his head by saying if I hit you today I can't hit you on Dec. 1 which is what he shoulda said right off.

And I didn't think the Peter remark had much effect on Fury cuz Fury shut him down real quick with the "your not half the man Klitschko was he had 25 defenses & you've had 7 defenses vs hand picked bums". And the "I shoulda baptisted you already" thing seemed to have no effect to me & wasn't even that good of a diss although I like using baptisting as another term for KTFO of someone I'll give him some pts on the board for that.

And randomly I like when a fight feels so big & fun that we are analyzing the pressers like we rarely do LOL. Dec. 1 should be interesting w/e goes down.
                  Well, I don't think it threw Wilder off at all.

He reacted pretty much how you'd expect Deontay to react when challenged. I don't think Wilder wanted to say anything about touching Fury- he knows he is going to spark Tyson out- at all, but Tyson kept at it and he had to respond finally.

We disagree about the Peter Fury remark.

I saw it get under Tyson's skin and making him visualize that fight was a win, especially when you consider that the activity level of the fight in December is going to be exponentially higher.

It was a great way to let Fury know that, to let Tyson know that he, Deontay, knows what happened and that he is going to need that level and more to even think about winning.

The beautiful part of all of it is that these two are just getting started. They had a good outing on Good Morning Britain as well.

This is going to be a HUGE fight when these guy get done hyping it.

Comment

LMFAO. That was a fun watch for a few reasons. Although it wasn't really fun til the last 5 or w/e minutes.

I did love that garbage BT Sports guy when he kept apologizing for the "disgraceful language" lmfao. But yea otherwise they should fire that mfer he's awful at his job.

I don't for the life of me get why Finkel was there with his mummy looking ass. Seemed out of place as f#ck.

The "lets have a tickle" line was cracking me up.

Wilder's awkwardness & lack of flow & thought with many of his remarks through most of this was cringeworthy. He's clearly not used to fights THIS big. I'm curious how that impacts him on fight night. Does he rise to the occasion or does he fall flat or start slow cuz of the massiveness of it all.

Should be fun to see how the rest of these go. If we are Mayweather vs McGregor scoring press conferences again I got it 1-0 Fury.
                    LOL Fury is funny as hell.

Wilder looked "beaten up" at the beginning, I mean Fury has such a strong soul, but Wilder made some adjustments and grabbed a couple of rounds by the end.

Wilder isn't a wink minded person AT ALL, I was worried for D and didn't expect such a good perf.

I mean, I thought if Charlie Z could get under your skin, then you gonna feel Fury's mind games LOL

Comment

I'm going to say it again. Tell me this fight won't do at least 1 Million buys? No one sells a fight like Tyson Fury.

Moreover, you got two athletes from two different countries that is divided by a body of water.

This fight has all the makings and the potential of being freakin huge. Just wait til they get to states? Fury is really going to pull off all the stops then.

I like Tyson Fury. He keeps it 100 at all times and isn't fake in order to sell tickets. He as is real as it gets.

Comment

Working...
                      X