No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury Dismantles Deontay Wilder Mentally In Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    LMFAO. That was a fun watch for a few reasons. Although it wasn't really fun til the last 5 or w/e minutes.

I did love that garbage BT Sports guy when he kept apologizing for the "disgraceful language" lmfao. But yea otherwise they should fire that mfer he's awful at his job.

I don't for the life of me get why Finkel was there with his mummy looking ass. Seemed out of place as f#ck.

The "lets have a tickle" line was cracking me up.

Wilder's awkwardness & lack of flow & thought with many of his remarks through most of this was cringeworthy. He's clearly not used to fights THIS big. I'm curious how that impacts him on fight night. Does he rise to the occasion or does he fall flat or start slow cuz of the massiveness of it all.

Should be fun to see how the rest of these go. If we are Mayweather vs McGregor scoring press conferences again I got it 1-0 Fury.
    Lmao Shelly did look out of place lol he looked like he should have been at a hospital rather than the press conference. Wilder isn't a great talker and he is feeling the verbal whooping he's getting.. There's not many that can talk like Fury.. He's just original and smooth with his delivery of words but Wilder deffo get under his skin with the Peter Fury comments, you can see that would Fury up.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      If they are fighting at a faster pace do you honestly believe that would favor Tyson Fury; Who has been out of the ring for some 2 and half odd years? Trust me; Tyson Fury's lack of conditioning would come into a play in a gun/firefight with Deontay Wilder, who is naturally a better athlete anyway. No way he can match or sustain the "Bronze Bomber's" pace or firepower.
      Yes because you almost never get a KO when all you do I throw wild swings hoping for a KO. Wilder is actually very accurate with his right he times it perfectly. Fury wants to get under Wilder's skin to get him to throw all caution to the wing and forget about about timing and just thrown wild swings.

Comment

Fury got under Beyonce skin, nice presser.

Comment

I'll say it now, I've said it before, and I'll continue to say it....Tyson Fury is damn great for the sport of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
            Fury isn't nervous this is how Fury normally acts.. This it's him being him but I ou can tell Wilder was brought out of his comfort zone.. He went exactly where Fury wanted him. You can see he didn't wana he was up when Fury told him to get up.. Fury is a master of mind games and Wilder is biting back.
            Stop projecting what you hoped happened, it's pathetic. Neither man got wound up and neither man was overly nervous. They both did their thing though Fury can't be topped by any man.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post

This is why boxing needs Fury.. He is the most entertaining talker there is.. He killed this press conference haha he's so hilarious but shame his fights put you to sleep and he may be getting put to sleep by Wilder for real lol.
              They put you to sleep because you're a casual cuck who doesn't know a check hook from a check mate.

Fury is a near perfect fighter, a true tactician, the Sweet Pea of the HW division and will embarrass Wilder December 1st.

Comment

Wilder the ***** cat

Fool can barely talk

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Link?

Fury is an ATG trashtalker.
                  You piece of garbage.

Comment

What actually happened between Tyson and Peter?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      They put you to sleep because you're a casual cuck who doesn't know a check hook from a check mate.

Fury is a near perfect fighter, a true tactician, the Sweet Pea of the HW division and will embarrass Wilder December 1st.
                      I think you and Fury are going to have "depression" that day.

Comment

Working...
                      X