No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury Dismantles Deontay Wilder Mentally In Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
    Fury isn't nervous this is how Fury normally acts.. This it's him being him but I ou can tell Wilder was brought out of his comfort zone.. He went exactly where Fury wanted him. You can see he didn't wana he was up when Fury told him to get up.. Fury is a master of mind games and Wilder is biting back.
    Wilder repeatedly mentioned that he knows what Fury is up to and is fine with playing along.

He also mentioned that it will make zero difference in the ring and that is also true.

Of course Wilder is going to follow his lead, the guy is the best hype man at a presser since Ali.

And no one can watch it and not laugh at some point.

Which is the point.

We are in for two more months of this.

I thought that mentally, Wilder won because of the Peter Fury reference and the fact that the "baptism" was supposed to take place years ago.

Those are real things, not just trash talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      They both went back and forth, I think Wilder angered Fury at the end with the Peter Fury thing. Was a good showing, seems a bit awkward though, like the guys like each other but are forced to put on a show
      you seem a bit awkward

Comment

They both went back and forth, I think Wilder angered Fury at the end with the Peter Fury thing. Was a good showing, seems a bit awkward though, like the guys like each other but are forced to put on a show
        I think folks forget how fond the two are of each other.

When Fury was in the middle of his trouble, Wilder was the first in line to wish Fury a speedy recovery and to tell Tyson to "hurry back 'cuz we need you".

This is definitely part act because the men genuinely like one another.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
          you seem a bit awkward

You still seem a bit mad from that whipping I gave you earlier

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
            Wilder was definitely getting a bit wound up at the end.

obviously it's all for show and all a bit cringeworthy but Fury does know how to wind people up. He had Wlad frozen before they even got in the ring and Wlad fancies himself as some sort of psychologist by the way he speaks.

in reality, it's all just for the cameras. who cares though? i'll take this pantomime over all the other boring press conferences, like AJ's "just staying humble, stay on the grind" borefest. i'd rather see Fury being Fury.
            typical of wilder and fury fans

u got ur guy in a press conference and yet u cant keep aj out of ur mouth and u gotta get in any shot u can in lmao

Comment

fury taking wilder to school already lol

Comment

It's good but I watched the Conor vs Khabib press conference only yesterday so it looks decidedly average compared to the amount of trash Conor spewed out "ya ****ing rat!!!!"

Comment

Just watched it. Slightly dissapointed tbh. It'll probably get better as the fight gets closer.

Comment

You still seem a bit mad from that whipping I gave you earlier

you have a weird fascination with my rear

:smileysex

Comment

LMFAO. That was a fun watch for a few reasons. Although it wasn't really fun til the last 5 or w/e minutes.

I did love that garbage BT Sports guy when he kept apologizing for the "disgraceful language" lmfao. But yea otherwise they should fire that mfer he's awful at his job.

I don't for the life of me get why Finkel was there with his mummy looking ass. Seemed out of place as f#ck.

The "lets have a tickle" line was cracking me up.

Wilder's awkwardness & lack of flow & thought with many of his remarks through most of this was cringeworthy. He's clearly not used to fights THIS big. I'm curious how that impacts him on fight night. Does he rise to the occasion or does he fall flat or start slow cuz of the massiveness of it all.

Should be fun to see how the rest of these go. If we are Mayweather vs McGregor scoring press conferences again I got it 1-0 Fury.

Comment

Working...
                      X