No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Allowed Mandatory: WBC To Decide on Charlo, GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
    Gets hit alot and dont,have power to hurt Canelo. I want Canelo vs Charlo too. Hell i wanted GGG vs Charlo. Charlo will lose when he actually fights a top guy. Book it
    Hopefully clenelo doesn't duck so we can find out🥊

Comment

• Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
      hhahhahahahha, your one of the guys who believe the tainted meat excuses?!?!?!? Many mexican fighters are based out of Mexico and eat meat everyday and somehow they're clean.

c'mon man if any1 has an "agenda" its you. the evidence is staring at you in the face and yet you choose to support a substance abuser
      No reason to debate with you like I've previously said. Fact are that Canelo is the lineal middleweight unified champion, face of Boxing, cash cow, and you will watch each and every one of his fights to pray he loses... You and the rest of you 97k dummies lol

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        The thread title needs to change. Canelo is allowed a "voluntary" not mandatory. Is anyone actually surprised? This is why the Lemieux fight makes sense for December as it takes care of the WBA mandatory, even though that hasn't been called yet.

Canelo vs Charlo Cinco De Mayo of 2019!
        ^ That can wait cuz they have time but Triple L don't have time so I want to see

Jermall vs golovkin!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
          I see Charlo getting step aside money whilst Canelo (if at all) takes on Lemieux or a similar fight, which means he can fight Golovkin in April/May next year.

If I were Golovkin I would recognise there is no way to crack the enigma that is Canelo and the preferential treatment he receives and give up on him.

but that won't happen because GGG wasted his final prime years chasing Canelo when he could have been taking other fights. Doesn't he see it's a dead end? maybe Golovkin has taken one too many bumps on the head.
          Hello, where were the body shots? Sanchez should take out an AVO on Canelo and GBP.
          You might be right about Golovkin not being able to crack the Canelo code with the judges. That said Golovkin didn't waste his time. He made millions upon millions. Most people who watched them fight thought he won. He did just as much if not more than he would have had he not fought Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by NotaPachugger View Post
            WTF is Charlo waiting for ? He needs to create the demand he can fight GGG or Jacobs but he is camping out. So let the fool camp out forever playing it safe. Why is the narrative pointed at Canelo? Canelo has taken on all comers while Charlo protects an undefeated record vs average to below average competition. Canelo haters in full force. Not a Canelo fan but this hating stuff is tiring.
            Jermall vs golovkin!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
              I think the Lem/Spike winner was always the plan for December. GGG may well be the one they prefer to make but with both guys leaving HBO, that fight may end up depending on who they make deals with next.

I saw Hopkins in an interview the other week saying that Charlo needed to beat a name before facing Canelo. I wonder if thats something Golden Boy have talked about collectively.
              With WBC back in Canelo's good books, I imagine they will be desperate not to upset him again.
              Jermall vs golovkin!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kinggully2 View Post
                i hOpe iTs CHaRLo bUt i caNt waiT tiL sOmeOne taKeS ouT thE tRaSh aT 160LBs....i peRsOnaLLy cAn'T siT thRoUgH aNotHeR GGG CaNeLo saFe aZ cOntroLLeD eNViRoNmeNt fiGht......
                JeRmall vs goLovKin!

Comment

• Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                  So how many times are we going to watch GGG vs Canelo fight?

Let's move on.
                  Other fighters deserve a chance.
                  I think we will see it again. Just too much money.

This is why I said Charlo should have been doing more serious work back in 2017 and this year. I think he is a good fighter and I would like to see him face Canelo or Golovkin but he has created no buzz for himself. Imagine had he faced Jacobs and beat him. Right now there would be a lot more discussion for him to fight Canelo. But he has created no hype outside a very small group.

Comment

• Wanna see Charlo fight...

Comment

• Originally posted by angkag View Post
                      Granted GGG came out with the worst possible outcome results wise (no W), but the compensation of approx 60m kind of makes up for it.

And another 30m isn't exactly a kick in the crotch if he loses again. He's over the hill now and a final bank haul vs Canelo then retire doesn't sound like a bad option.

If he were 30 with time to rebuild, different story, but knocking on the door of 37 means out of time and time to cash in if the option is there, which it seems to be given its also Canelo's biggest possible payday.
                      Forget the Triple L Protection Act!

Jermall vs golovkin!

Comment

Working...
                      X