No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Allowed Mandatory: WBC To Decide on Charlo, GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
    I always find errors in their articles, some big, some small. No idea who the editor for BS is, I thought it was Coyote, then Steve Kim, either way, it surprises me that mistakes like these get overlooked constantly.
    LOL. I still confuse then & than on the regular, among other words, but I'm sure BS could hire me for the editor gig & save a ton of money & probably see less errors.

Yea this one is pretty bad doe. Threw me off. I was excited for a second, but thought it weird they say he was ALLOWED a mando. Usually isn't phrased like that. And it turns out it wasn't supposed to be phrased like that, but the word after was the problem.

Comment

I see Charlo getting step aside money whilst Canelo (if at all) takes on Lemieux or a similar fight, which means he can fight Golovkin in April/May next year.

If I were Golovkin I would recognise there is no way to crack the enigma that is Canelo and the preferential treatment he receives and give up on him.

but that won't happen because GGG wasted his final prime years chasing Canelo when he could have been taking other fights. Doesn't he see it's a dead end? maybe Golovkin has taken one too many bumps on the head.
      Hello, where were the body shots? Sanchez should take out an AVO on Canelo and GBP.

Comment

I love GGG, but it's charlos time to see what he got. Tired of GGG vs canelo. Canelo won end of story, lets mix it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
          I see Charlo getting step aside money whilst Canelo (if at all) takes on Lemieux or a similar fight, which means he can fight Golovkin in April/May next year.

If I were Golovkin I would recognise there is no way to crack the enigma that is Canelo and the preferential treatment he receives and give up on him.

but that won't happen because GGG wasted his final prime years chasing Canelo when he could have been taking other fights. Doesn't he see it's a dead end? maybe Golovkin has taken one too many bumps on the head.
          Hello, where were the body shots? Sanchez should take out an AVO on Canelo and GBP.
          sad that GGG will be remembered only for the Canelo fights and fighting lower weight dudes.

Comment

They were two great fights that GGG should have won at least one of them but sadly hes too slow for Canelo and unless he pulls out a miracle he ain't beating Canelo.
            I agree he should be either looking elsewhere or moving up in weight.
            I think he should move up.
            I would like to see him with Charlo though.
            G has more grit than that cub.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              After all the crying Golovkin and his fans have done saying Sturm wouldn't fight Golovkin when Golovkin was mandatory. I'm sure they wouldn't want to jump the line and steal Charlo's position. Golovkin has had 2 shots at beating Canelo already.
              Stop being an idiot and playing the gupie war.

I'm a golo "fan" (let's say since I root for him) but I don't want a third fight btw both.

Golovkin is starting to be old and a has been slowing down at 160, he sould move up to face bigger guys like he always promised us. He would have a better shot versus stronger but slower guys.

Let's let 160 to the new school, Charlo, nelo, Drade.

Comment

So how many times are we going to watch GGG vs Canelo fight?

Let's move on.
                Other fighters deserve a chance.

Comment

Canelo Vs PBF in December makes mega coinage. Let's have it!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
                    sad that GGG will be remembered only for the Canelo fights and fighting lower weight dudes.
                    Nelo's 2 fights aren't that bad for GGG since it will be regarded as some Leonard vs Hagler controversial type of fights.

Hagler didn't get humiliated for losing to Leonard.

Common sense tells GGG should be 1-1 vs Nelo.

Nelo is A fighter, so if you go 1-1 versus a A fighter being on the decline and +35 years old then you're not the B overrated bum beater fighter painted by your haters.
                    Last edited by BillyBoxing; 10-01-2018, 03:16 AM.

Comment

Jamall Charlo is no slow ass walking punching bag. He has speed, power and a fighters temperamental attitude. Clenelo will duck🥊

Comment

Working...
                      X