No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Allowed Mandatory: WBC To Decide on Charlo, GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
    So they are gonna stall Charlo as long as possible... smh.
    Yup thats the plan canelo looks like a baby next to charlo go back to 154

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      GGG is packing iron.
      No China in that chin whatsoever.
      But what is Charlo packing?
      I agree that GGG is packing iron in that chin of his and that Charlo's chin isn't even remotely as strong as his either. However over a period of time, we all change.

Our bodies slowly starts to break down and deteriorate over time. No one notice these changes more than athletes do; Especially boxers.

GGG turns 37 years old in March and is not getting any younger and is already showing gradual signs of decline. Once a fighter's stamina, legs, speed, reflexes and chin goes then he is a done. The last to go on an aging fighter is his ability to punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        After all the crying Golovkin and his fans have done saying Sturm wouldn't fight Golovkin when Golovkin was mandatory. I'm sure they wouldn't want to jump the line and steal Charlo's position. Golovkin has had 2 shots at beating Canelo already.
        barret stop talking **** its not a good look on you.
        Each time golovkin was champion and esch time he was slightly done by the judges.
        1st time he won got a draw.
        2nd time he at least should have got a draw and he lost on points.
        And another thing canelo was banned and lost his ranking and golovkin did not have to fight him in the rematch so its only fair golovkin gets his chance at least to win back his titles.
        Stop this agenda son

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          So they are gonna stall Charlo as long as possible... smh.
          For Charlo it will be difficult to get Canelo. But he shouldn't sit and wait. I think Charlo should beat available decent middleweights one by one. Murray, Jacobs, Andrade, BJS.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
            I love GGG, but it's charlos time to see what he got. Tired of GGG vs canelo. Canelo won end of story, lets mix it up.
            Tired of Canelo vs GGG, too. Not interesting anymore.
            Charlo vs GGG
            Charlo vs Canelo
            Jacobs vs Charlo
            Jacobs vs Canelo

Comment

So basically a voluntary in December, which more than likely will be lemieux, then triple jab in May, and charlo in September. I'm down for that.

Comment

The thread title needs to change. Canelo is allowed a "voluntary" not mandatory. Is anyone actually surprised? This is why the Lemieux fight makes sense for December as it takes care of the WBA mandatory, even though that hasn't been called yet.

Canelo vs Charlo Cinco De Mayo of 2019!

Comment

If he has to face all the middleweight mandos then he won't last long. But I doubt he obides by the rules

Comment

WTF is Charlo waiting for ? He needs to create the demand he can fight GGG or Jacobs but he is camping out. So let the fool camp out forever playing it safe. Why is the narrative pointed at Canelo? Canelo has taken on all comers while Charlo protects an undefeated record vs average to below average competition. Canelo haters in full force. Not a Canelo fan but this hating stuff is tiring.

Comment

I think the Lem/Spike winner was always the plan for December. GGG may well be the one they prefer to make but with both guys leaving HBO, that fight may end up depending on who they make deals with next.

I saw Hopkins in an interview the other week saying that Charlo needed to beat a name before facing Canelo. I wonder if thats something Golden Boy have talked about collectively.
                      With WBC back in Canelo's good books, I imagine they will be desperate not to upset him again.
                      Last edited by Chrismart; 10-01-2018, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X