Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Allowed Mandatory: WBC To Decide on Charlo, GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait! Am lost, I thought Canelo doesn't want the WBC belt! I thought he isn't fighting for it.

Comment

i hOpe iTs CHaRLo bUt i caNt waiT tiL sOmeOne taKeS ouT thE tRaSh aT 160LBs....i peRsOnaLLy cAn'T siT thRoUgH aNotHeR GGG CaNeLo saFe aZ cOntroLLeD eNViRoNmeNt fiGht......

Comment

Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post

If I were Golovkin I would recognise there is no way to crack the enigma that is Canelo and the preferential treatment he receives and give up on him.

but that won't happen because GGG wasted his final prime years chasing Canelo when he could have been taking other fights. Doesn't he see it's a dead end? maybe Golovkin has taken one too many bumps on the head.
        Hello, where were the body shots? Sanchez should take out an AVO on Canelo and GBP.
        Granted GGG came out with the worst possible outcome results wise (no W), but the compensation of approx 60m kind of makes up for it.

And another 30m isn't exactly a kick in the crotch if he loses again. He's over the hill now and a final bank haul vs Canelo then retire doesn't sound like a bad option.

If he were 30 with time to rebuild, different story, but knocking on the door of 37 means out of time and time to cash in if the option is there, which it seems to be given its also Canelo's biggest possible payday.

Comment

Lemieux in December, Charlo on Cinco de Mayo 2019! Let's Go!

Comment

How long does Jermall gotta wait for his damn title shot?

Comment

As a fan of boxing I hope the WBC makes a competition decision and not a money decision. To me, the GGG Alvarez ship has sailed...two successive fights and no definitive winner. Let's see them in against other guys. Charlo Golovkin and Alvarez vs Lemieux.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                Because Charlo has deserved a fight with Canelo or GGG after the gauntlet of opposition hes been through...

XD XD XD
                The Gauntlet..

Are you from an alternate universe. In the the universe this board exsists, Charlo fought two opponents at Middleweight. One guy had a gimp leg the other guy lost every minute of every round to Sulecki. Sulecki then got knocked out by Jacobs.

The Gauntlet must have been comprised of a 12 year old girls synchronized swimming team

Comment

Lmao. The WBC is such a **** & corrupt organization. **** them.

Comment

Just a side note. How the heck did K2 allow the fight to go through without an immediate rematch clause?? Especially after the screw job Golovkin received in the first fight. How f___ing stupid...

Comment

personally I'd rather watch Canelo/Charlo I don't need to see a 3rd fight and hear more excuses for why the killer can't land nothing but jabs. lol The so called killer and bum crusher has been neutered. 2 fights he's missed 1100 punches and landed ONLY 14 body shots. Outlanded in power punches in BOTH fights, lower connect rate in BOTH punches. His face looked worse then Canelo in both fights. The excuse for why he looked bad in the first fight was that Canelo ran. So Canelo whooped his azzz and backed GGG up taking away that excuse and still GGG missed at historic rates and was shook to even attempt body punches and got his face broken. Couldn't make any adjustments and had his trainer yelling at him all night telling him to stop backing up, throw body shots and finally told him you losing the fight. Canelo is the better fighter and can land his total array of punches on the back foot or front foot. A 3rd fight GGG will be worse just like he got worse from from fight 1 to 2. Canelo will be even better and more comfortable at this weight and knocks GGG out either with a body shot or the fight get's stopped because GGG face falls apart. A 3rd fight especially if it ends in KO or total domination is disastrous for GGG's legacy but will happen because GGG needs to cash out and head off to retirement with 1 more payday.

But there is more money in Canelo/GGG 3 then there is in Canelo/Charlo so that fight will happen first.

Comment

Working...
                      X