Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So it turns out Saunders hasn't broken WADA rules, a lot of you owe him an apology.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really think more boxing fans should look at the rule, regulations, and guidelines the come directly from the drug testing agencies.

They're nothing but a scam. Anyone could be in trouble for anything at anytime because most of how they operate is by popularity and check-in. Which means if you have money you can always beat the system, a lot of the guys who get in trouble didn't do anything outside of drink the wrong off-brand gatorade, and the agencies never bother to prove any drug actually gives an unfair advantage prior to them banning it.

It's a system set up against the athlete that can and is easily exploited so that suits can stick their fingers into athlete's wallets.

That said, I didn't talk **** because I never talk **** until it's all said and done. I'm usually su****ious of the agency not the athlete.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Saunders did nothing wrong. When they start banning guys for using over the counter nose sprays they have carried the rules against peds way, way too far. A nose spray doesn't help anyone fight better or hit harder. That's ***ing ridiculous.
      This ^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
        What is a nasal spray? Again I'm really not up on this type of thing. I mean what does it do?
        You spray it up your nose to treat colds or hayfever etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          You spray it up your nose to treat colds or hayfever etc.
          Sounds strange. I didn't know taking amphetamines cures colds.

Comment

I'm just happy the fight is going on as planned. They are each other's best opponents it would have been a shame if the bout didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
              Seems ridiculous. So you can take PED's as long as its in a certain time span?
              That should be the new rule. "Did he still piss hot after the statutory flush out period?"

Comment

Write your groveling apologies here and i'll tweet him the thread so he can laugh at you clowns.
                Saunders and Andrade signed up for Vada testing. Saunders tested positive for a prohibited substance on Vada's banned substance list.

No apologies necessary.

Comment

Write your groveling apologies here and i'll tweet him the thread so he can laugh at you clowns.
                  Hers my apology. I apologise that I only criticized you for jeopardizing the fight. I should have pointed out that your a complete ass hole who deserves every negative thing anybody ever said about you. You worked hard at being a irritating insensitve boorish jackass. Your a poor excuse for a man..

Comment

WADA isn't the one who is authorized by the sanctioning bodies to conduct the tests but VADA is and they have to report their findings to both the sanctioning and governing bodies.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      I'm just happy the fight is going on as planned. They are each other's best opponents it would have been a shame if the bout didn't happen.
                      This 100%. Under no circumstances must this fight be cancelled, it HAS TO HAPPEN. For the sake of the division it needs to go ahead and to be honest, in my opinion, I'd back to Saunders and Andrade to beat Canelo and Golovkin. Skill wise and stylistically, it's the best 2 middleweights, no worse than top 5, facing other

Comment

Working...
                      X