Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So it turns out Saunders hasn't broken WADA rules, a lot of you owe him an apology.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saunders did nothing wrong. When they start banning guys for using over the counter nose sprays they have carried the rules against peds way, way too far. A nose spray doesn't help anyone fight better or hit harder. That's ***ing ridiculous.

Comment

Billyhoe will likely lose his titles even if he was on every ped on earth(vs actual elite competition not named Lemule)...

Comment

I have no issues taking what I said back. It just looks really bad when you consider how he spoke of Canelo, and now he's reported to have tested positive.

For what is worth, I hope it can be proved there was no harm play, and if so, that he gets no suspension or fine and his fight with Andrade goes through.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          Who gives a ****? Other athletes have been suspended for the same thing that Saunders tested positive for. They made excuses too.
          I'm confused. Did this guy cheat or didn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
            I'm confused. Did this guy cheat or didn't he?
            He tested positive for a PED but apparently it was legal under WADA rules because it was "out of competition".

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
              He tested positive for a PED but apparently it was legal under WADA rules because it was "out of competition".
              Thank you for clearing that up.
              It's amazing to me that athletes are allowed to take PEDS under
              any circumstances.

Comment

Thank you for clearing that up.
                It's amazing to me that athletes are allowed to take PEDS under
                any circumstances.
                Some of these drugs have other uses, which is why they are used as medication. Not really amazing that athletes are allowed to take medication for illnesses is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Some of these drugs have other uses, which is why they are used as medication. Not really amazing that athletes are allowed to take medication for illnesses is it?

I'm not really familiar on things like steroids and amphetamines.

Why was BJ taking amphetamines that boost stamina and reflexes as medication? Has he given a reason?

Comment

I'm not really familiar on things like steroids and amphetamines.

Why was BJ taking amphetamines that boost stamina and reflexes as medication? Has he given a reason?
                    It's in over the counter nasal spray.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      It's in over the counter nasal spray.
                      What is a nasal spray? Again I'm really not up on this type of thing. I mean what does it do?

Comment

Working...
                      X