No announcement yet.

Didn’t GGG choose the judges?”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn’t GGG choose the judges?”

This thread is in response of poor ggg fans still crying and whinning over the decision crying robbery but didn’t ggg Choose the judges and approved the ref?

I like most real fighters in the game seen canelo won clearly but I just find it amusing that ggg fans are still crying robbery 2weeks later yet their guy was the one acting like a diva being picky over judges, gloves wraps etc and they still got their ass beat.

They had the judge that scored the first fight for Golovkin and a judge that had Golovkin beating Jacobs. Both had him losing.

Comment

Jabs doe. Big drama show doe. Mexican style doe.

Comment

GEE turned into Larry Holmes doe, Trippy JJJab.

Comment

he hand picked his best friends and they still scored it against him. there are honest people who stll have dignity in this world

Comment

not wantng your opponent to wear untested and clearly defective gloves if you have seen the pics is choosing the gloves. whoa you dizzy from all that spinning? not wanting canelo to have 60 feet of tape when you are only allowed 20 is choosing the wraps? don't fall!

Comment

Boxers dont choose the judges. They agree to them.

Why do I bother.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                This thread is in response of poor ggg fans still crying and whinning over the decision crying robbery but didn’t ggg Choose the judges and approved the ref?

I like most real fighters in the game seen canelo won clearly but I just find it amusing that ggg fans are still crying robbery 2weeks later yet their guy was the one acting like a diva being picky over judges, gloves wraps etc and they still got their ass beat.
                Stop crying and have a little patience. By the time they fight again Golovkin will be nearly 38. Maybe Canelo will be able to beat him clearly by then.

And no, GGG didn't choose the judges.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                  GEE turned into Larry Holmes doe, Trippy JJJab.
                  Yes, Larry Holmes also had an ATG level jab and 20 consecutive world title defences, just like Golovkin!
                  Last edited by kafkod; 09-25-2018, 08:46 PM.

Comment

GGG and his team chose damn near everything. They were treated like the A-side pretty much. They even had the ref changed, complained about the split to the point the fight was almost off, complained about handwraps, and complained about judges. Like I said before the fight, they behaved like losers. they acted exactly like a team who knew a loss was coming. And that's exactly what happened, they acted like sore losers before the fight, and they lost. They didn't have a winning attitude to them, they had a complaining attitude. Canelo and his team had a winning attitude and looked more focused throughout prefight.

Comment

Working...
                    X