No announcement yet.

Didn’t GGG choose the judges?”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    It isn't GGG fans crying and winning on here. It's you, GGG hater. This just one off so many threads you have started trying to convince everyone Canelo won so clearly. Nobody got their ass beat you stupid POS. The fight was a great hard fought war. It was no robbery but the majority of fans, boxers, trainers and boxing writers think GGG won and that won't change no matter how many threads like this you start. Las Vegas is famous for being very generous to Canelo in the scoring of his fights. Examples being one judge gave him a draw in his fight with Mayweather and all judges had him a huge winner in the Trout fight which was actually a close fight. Canelo beat GGG on the cards by the narrowest possible split decision. Yet you insist Canelo clearly beat his ass. So get it out of your system and tell us how YOU scored the fight and make a fool of yourself. You make it sound like Canelo should have won by about 118 to 110. So please tell us how you scored Canelo vs GGG 2. Give us you neutral expert opinion.
    Wow

If you don’t see all the *****ing and moaning here from the ggg fans than your either blind or delusional take your pick.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
      What did they choose?
      Name one thing.
      They chose to cry about everything and continue to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        They had the judge that scored the first fight for Golovkin and a judge that had Golovkin beating Jacobs. Both had him losing.
        You're a typical long time GGG hater. I am curious how haters like you scored the fight. I had GGG winning 115 to 113 in a close hard fought and wonderful fight. How did you score it?

Comment

Imagine a fighter officially choosing judges

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
            Boxers dont choose the judges. They agree to them.

Why do I bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Usually they only have Nevada state judges, but they allowed judges from other states to please Golovkin for the fight.
              Except when Feldman were at these fights

Juan Heraldez - Kevin Watts
              Omar Douglas - Haskell Lydell Rhodes
              Sharif Bogere - Oscar Bravo
              Maxim Dadashev - Darleys Perez

and so on and so on..

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                Wow

If you don’t see all the *****ing and moaning here from the ggg fans than your either blind or delusional take your pick.
                My pick is you. You are a far bigger crybaby and winner than the worst GGG fan. Come on, ass hole. You do all this taking so let's have your scorecard of GGG vs Canelo 2. I know damn well you scored it so tell us just how badly did Canelo beat him? I am not ashamed of my scorecard of 115 to 113 for GGG and I have always been a big fan
                of both boxers. If you aren't ashamed of your scorecard then post it. I dare you.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  GGG and his team chose damn near everything. They were treated like the A-side pretty much. They even had the ref changed, complained about the split to the point the fight was almost off, complained about handwraps, and complained about judges. Like I said before the fight, they behaved like losers. they acted exactly like a team who knew a loss was coming. And that's exactly what happened, they acted like sore losers before the fight, and they lost. They didn't have a winning attitude to them, they had a complaining attitude. Canelo and his team had a winning attitude and looked more focused throughout prefight.
                  After that nice speech I'll ask you the same question I asked two other GGG haters. How did you score the fight?

Comment

Fighters choose judges like defendants pick jurors.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      GGG and his team chose damn near everything. They were treated like the A-side pretty much. They even had the ref changed, complained about the split to the point the fight was almost off, complained about handwraps, and complained about judges. Like I said before the fight, they behaved like losers. they acted exactly like a team who knew a loss was coming. And that's exactly what happened, they acted like sore losers before the fight, and they lost. They didn't have a winning attitude to them, they had a complaining attitude. Canelo and his team had a winning attitude and looked more focused throughout prefight.
                      Couldn't have said it better.

Comment

Working...
                      X