Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the tears in this thread are delicious

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      After that nice speech I'll ask you the same question I asked two other GGG haters. How did you score the fight?
      GGG haters?

Grow up.

GGG lost, and he's going to lose again when they fight a 3rd time.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        This thread is in response of poor ggg fans still crying and whinning over the decision crying robbery but didn’t ggg Choose the judges and approved the ref?

I like most real fighters in the game seen canelo won clearly but I just find it amusing that ggg fans are still crying robbery 2weeks later yet their guy was the one acting like a diva being picky over judges, gloves wraps etc and they still got their ass beat.
        Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        They had the judge that scored the first fight for Golovkin and a judge that had Golovkin beating Jacobs. Both had him losing.

DON'T REWRITE THE NARRATIVE. THE GUY WHOSE JABS ARE POWER PUNCHES...WELL..UMM..YEAH NVM, HE GOT WHOOPED

Mr. Middleweight Ca$hnelo

Comment

The usual eastern euro wannabes are crying in this thread lmfao

Comment

No dumbie he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
              Boxers dont choose the judges. They agree to them.

Why do I bother.
              Hahaha, again it amazes me the level of insecurity by the Golovkin lost crowd. That isn’t all Canelo supporters obviously but man a good chunk of the clowns on this site. Mostly the usual suspects. If someone thought Canelo won fine, be secure in your opinion of what you saw in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Imagine a fighter officially choosing judges
                LOL! Funny how Golovkin was the A side and got everything according to the lil G crowd.

Basically they make it sound like Canelo and GBP were his btches. Which of course isn’t true but that’s what they make it seem.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  You're a typical long time GGG hater. I am curious how haters like you scored the fight. I had GGG winning 115 to 113 in a close hard fought and wonderful fight. How did you score it?
                  I was going back and looking at my scorecard round by round.

I happen to notice everyone was talking through three rounds what a good fight it was. Virtually everyone had it 2-1 through three. Either way but most Golovkin. On comes lil Robbie telling how Canelo was essentially in command no score of course but he was whining about Lampley. No comment about what a good fight. This clown had already shown his cards after three. But you knew this is his MO.

I brought it up yesterday and he said anyone who had Golovkin up by one round after three was a Golovkin nuthugger. LOL! This is the ashat you are dealing with. He has no credibility and that has nothing to do with him thinking Canelo won. He had made up his mind before the fight who won. Robbie Byrd.

Comment

the tears in this thread are delicious

Comment

Working...
                    X