Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Golovkin - No Robbery, Embrace The Fight For What it Was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG won both fights according to the majority of fans

The money fighter will always win in Vegas esp if it’s a pretty close fight

Boxing = corrupt

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      im sick to death of being told i should be fine with the verdict. it was a ****ing bias decision, i dont care if it was close they gave it to the money maker, again as they do every fight. every close decision goes the same way and we are all meant to suck it up. you telling me its fair golovkin won 1 out of 6 of the cards over the course of the two fights? once again most people thought the wrong man one but we are all meant to be happy cause there were no 118-110 cards. everyone knew which way it was going if it was close there was no way it was getting scored to golovkin so lets cut the 'it could have gone either way' bull****, im fed up of bias cards fullstop, whether thats for a fighter i support or for a fighter i dont, there should be ZERO bias from judges for any fighter.
      Saying Golovkin should be given the decision because he's not the money maker makes you any better?

The actual experts (fighters/coaches) saw the fight as close, with more than not seeing Canelo winning. Are they biased?

Too many casuals that live in fairy tale land that don't like the guy they perceive as the villain winning. Go read snow white or some ****.

Comment

Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
        It's quite simple really...

In the first fight...GGG won by a landslide, Canelo did nothing but run...GGG got robbed in this fight.

In the second fight I was impressed with Canelo and the way he had changed his whole gameplan from the first fight, he did what he said he would do and looked good doing it, although the fight was alot closer I still had GGG winning this one 115-113. A draw in this fight wouldn't have been a controversy like the first one though. Canelo did good, but still not quite enough to win...you have to take it from the champion, he tried but not hard enough.

Basically, GGG should still be champ right now.
        Nelo out boxed him in the 1st fight then beat the "Mexican Style" out of him in the 2nd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
          GGG was robbed in the first fight.
          Sorry, no robbery this time.
          Nelo was robbed in the 1st fight.
          Nelo did get the W in the 2nd.

Comment

Robbery is a robbery. We shouldn't accept the result.

Comment

im sick to death of being told i should be fine with the verdict. it was a ****ing bias decision, i dont care if it was close they gave it to the money maker, again as they do every fight. every close decision goes the same way and we are all meant to suck it up. you telling me its fair golovkin won 1 out of 6 of the cards over the course of the two fights? once again most people thought the wrong man one but we are all meant to be happy cause there were no 118-110 cards. everyone knew which way it was going if it was close there was no way it was getting scored to golovkin so lets cut the 'it could have gone either way' bull****, im fed up of bias cards fullstop, whether thats for a fighter i support or for a fighter i dont, there should be ZERO bias from judges for any fighter.
              The bias was toward Triple L. All you dudes wanted him to win but once again skills got the job done.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                Both fights were close but GGG won both fights IMO.
                I can’t accept him wrongly getting the wrong end of the scorecards both times regardless of how entertaining the fights were.
                They really weren't close. Nelo won both.

Comment

LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    The only people who say Nell won are the people who predicted he would win. Or wanted Nell to win. They don't want to make out as if their prediction was wr ong.
                    But Teddy Atlas predicted Nell would win but scored it for ggg 117-112
                    Teddy was done when FNF was done & now he is just another quack that will say anything to keep his j-o-b.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      They really weren't close. Nelo won both.
                      😂😂😂Nah...

Weak troll attempt

Comment

Working...
                      X