Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Golovkin - No Robbery, Embrace The Fight For What it Was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wasn’t a farkin robbery, I scored it a draw but cmon there were so many swing rounds it was a hard fight to score.
    I could see it going to both fighters. They are equally matched and make a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by milkey1 View Post
      GGG won both fights according to the majority of fans

The money fighter will always win in Vegas esp if it’s a pretty close fight

Boxing = corrupt
      Nelo won both fights according to most fighters including me.

All sports are corrupt its how they gave Triple L the draw in the 1st fight & gave him the W over Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by dc_mos View Post
        Robbery is a robbery. We shouldn't accept the result.
        The 1st fight Nelo got robbed. The 2nd fight was the result of the better fighter for the 2nd time.

Comment

Of course it wasn't a robbery. I scored it 7-5 Canelo but if the decision had been 6-6 or 7-5 GGG I would have disagreed but it wouldn't have been a robbery. People call every close decision they don't like a robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            😂😂😂Nah...

Weak troll attempt
            I'm not trolling I'm telling you the truth. Triple L lost to Jacobs & Nelo twice, hence Triple L.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post

All sports are corrupt its how they gave Triple L the draw in the 1st fight & gave him the W over Jacobs.
              If people are as dishonest as you are being and using sarcasm to justify decision. I really think the best way forward is to have both decisions overturned.
              Both fight s won by ggg. You can't win a fight with 40 bodypunches

Comment

I'm not trolling I'm telling you the truth. Triple L lost to Jacobs & Nelo twice, hence Triple L.
                Another weak troll attempt...
                Yaaaawwwwnn😴😴😴😴

Comment

Err, since NSAC is corrupt, why would they favor GGG?
                  Canelo and his promotion paid for the fight.

Comment

Do you think if Alvarez held the titles, there was any way Golovkin becomes Champ by decision, in a close fight?
                    Of course it was a robbery, you don't take a fighter's titles in a close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      The "it wasn't a robbery" cries seem to drown out the robbery complaints.
                      Kind of hard to scream ROBBERY when you run out of the ring crying and then your own trainer says you pretty much lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X