Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Golovkin - No Robbery, Embrace The Fight For What it Was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post
      Agreed!

Who cares if GGG wobbled Canelo 3 times and put a vagina over his left eye? Also, anyone that throws jabs should never win like Floyd does!... No matter if it hurts the other guy more than his haymakers and body punches and combos! Jabbing a guy dead in the face and making his head snap should result in negative points! How about minus 1 point for every 50 jabs landed? That's fair... especially against a guy who makes a lot of his fans pay a lot of money so they can hear the judge's scorecards at the end of round 12 regardless of what actually happened during the fight just so they can feel better about being the same nationality as their favorite fighter and more superior over all of the other nationalities on Earth!

But when the aliens invade, none of this race stuff will ever matter!
      I see you started a new account jusr after the fight... Did I take your last one???

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        right, because..... I was wrong when I said this.....

"Canelo is a champion today. He deserves it. He fought a great fight..... Canelo fought a great fight, man. You can’t take that away from Canelo.... Canelo is a great champion..... I was trying to have Gennady make it a fight. Instead of allowing Canelo to rest, I wanted him to fight more."
        https://www.boxingscene.com/sanchez-...nto-it--131907
        https://www.boxingscene.com/sanchez-...at-ggg--131902

hey wait, that wasn't me..... and, none of those comments need..... "interpreting"

" interpreting "..... is making excuses when your guy lost
        You notice all the NEW accounts are calling robbery and felt GGG won at least 8 rounds?? While older accounts are cool with 7-5 Canelo or even a draw but call BS on the robbery sht??

Comment

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          I have to see that again

Comment

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post
            Good stuff dude, really cracked me up [no sarcasm, I substantively agree with you].

oh, right..... you're a watch guy

fair enough, I agree with everything you said now

Comment

Working...
            X