Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Golovkin - No Robbery, Embrace The Fight For What it Was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo-Golovkin - No Robbery, Embrace The Fight For What it Was

It has been 10 days since the Canelo Alvarez-Gennady Golovkin fight and people continue talking about the fight and the decision. Whether it is on message boards on sites dedicated to boxing or talk amongst casual fans, the fight has brought out wannabe or amateur judges who believe they know how to score any fight. Boy, have they come out of nowhere after the decision was announced that night before a crowd of over 19,000 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

it is what it is. it is what it was last time, too
    a robbery!
    i had both fights 8-4 GGG

before you ask what im smoking, i grow my own
    Last edited by Plick647; 09-25-2018, 04:37 PM. Reason: i forgot...

Comment

It's quite simple really...

In the first fight...GGG won by a landslide, Canelo did nothing but run...GGG got robbed in this fight.

In the second fight I was impressed with Canelo and the way he had changed his whole gameplan from the first fight, he did what he said he would do and looked good doing it, although the fight was alot closer I still had GGG winning this one 115-113. A draw in this fight wouldn't have been a controversy like the first one though. Canelo did good, but still not quite enough to win...you have to take it from the champion, he tried but not hard enough.

Basically, GGG should still be champ right now.

Comment

GGG was robbed in the first fight.
        Sorry, no robbery this time.

Comment

im sick to death of being told i should be fine with the verdict. it was a ****ing bias decision, i dont care if it was close they gave it to the money maker, again as they do every fight. every close decision goes the same way and we are all meant to suck it up. you telling me its fair golovkin won 1 out of 6 of the cards over the course of the two fights? once again most people thought the wrong man one but we are all meant to be happy cause there were no 118-110 cards. everyone knew which way it was going if it was close there was no way it was getting scored to golovkin so lets cut the 'it could have gone either way' bull****, im fed up of bias cards fullstop, whether thats for a fighter i support or for a fighter i dont, there should be ZERO bias from judges for any fighter.

Comment

The "it wasn't a robbery" cries seem to drown out the robbery complaints.

Comment

Both fights were close but GGG won both fights IMO.
              I can’t accept him wrongly getting the wrong end of the scorecards both times regardless of how entertaining the fights were.

Comment

The only people who say Nell won are the people who predicted he would win. Or wanted Nell to win. They don't want to make out as if their prediction was wr ong.
                But Teddy Atlas predicted Nell would win but scored it for ggg 117-112

Comment

The two judges that gave clenelo the last round robbed Lil G of a draw. Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Plick647 View Post
                    it is what it is. it is what it was last time, too
                    a robbery!
                    i had both fights 8-4 GGG

before you ask what im smoking, i grow my own
                    A*s backwards....you got the cards opposite of the fighter for both fights.

You must be smoking dirt cuz it didn't help you....

Comment

Working...
                    X