Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk: One Reason We Agreed To Face Bellew - Is To Get Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Could yea sure. But I think it'll only happen if a lot of other things happen.

-First off Usyk gots to beat Bellew impressively, likely by KO in the first half of the fight or later on after a one sided uncompetitive beating or a epic fight if more competitive

-The Wilder vs Fury winner can't fight Joshua due to some rematch clause, which I don't buy will be a problem

-Whyte loses to Delboy & Delboy isn't deemed a worthy challenger

-Big Baby has pissed off Hearn with his recent comments that he gets passed over for a shot

-Ortiz & the Kubrat/Hughie winner aren't deemed more worthy or more interesting challengers than Usyk for one reason or another along with maybe a few other guys one could bring up

Mainly doe I think Joshua vs Usyk can be a bigger fight then it'd be in April at a future date so I feel like a promoter would wanna build that up more with some Usyk HW W's more than leapfrog him from a 200lb title fight to a HW title fight right off.
    somehow I agree with some of your priorities.

Comment

The size will tell, it is a step too far.

Comment

Yeah, I think a tuneup would suffice before he jumps right into the heavyweight championship mix with Anthony Joshua. He first needs to get his foot wet at the Heavyweight division .

I just don't see how he wins a decision against Joshua anyway in England with AJ being the A side. He will need to bring his knockout game if he has one; In order to win this bout.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
          Hell no.. that fool ggg knew Ward was there at 168.. he didn't want no smoke with the king!
          Ward was retired by 2013, and hadnt foughtat 168 since. The ward propaganda needed to keep that fraud relevant since Kovalev exposed him as a joke.

Ward will go down as the most insignificant protected fighter in history, while GGG continues to fight against the usa establishment in boxing and exposing the corruption

Comment

Ukyk gets very uncomfortable when a punch lands on his chin, legs wobble and all. Aj or wilder flatens him. Props to him for having big plans and hes a good fighter. Hearn will use this man as another pawn tho.

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
              King of Judges AKA cheat-phuck AKA ball-buster-ped user is long retired without defending those belts. stop living in the past or go lick his balls somewhere else ROFL
              Lmao..who is this soda popinkski? GGG is off the juice.. he looks weak as sh_t lately.. so is ur soda pop lover Kovalev.. they are cracking on soda popinkski's dealings too.. which is why he is weak.. and Pedvetkin!

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                Hell no.. that fool ggg knew Ward was there at 168.. he didn't want no smoke with the king!
                The king of cheating you mean? The ***** had all his Super 6 fights at home as well the little cheating diva. Also, when Bute wanted to join the competition after Taylor left, everyone in the tournament agreed to let him in. Well, apart from one fighter that is. Can you guess who?

Ward Also said before the tournament ended that in order to prove you're the best, the winner had to face Bute. But guess what happened when the tournament finished? That's right, the king of cheating ducked him. He claimed Bute had to face one of the other top fighters at the weight to get a fight with him even though it was the biggest fight at the weight for him. So Bute went and set up a deal with Froch. But guess what, Ward came out crying that Bute was fighting Froch and not him, even though Bute only fought Froch and not Ward because Ward told him to. Crazy right?

Ward then went and fought against a badly weight drained zombie in Chad Dawson at 168. A fight no one had called for. Especially at 168.

That is just a short snippet of the dirty things that cheating scum bag Ward did. So he is a king, king of cheating, ducking, and gaining advantages in every fight. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Roronoazoro View Post
                  Anthony Joshua vs pillow fisted euro. Seen this movie before.
                  Who's the pillow fisted Euro that Joshua fought?

Hang yourself if you say Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by The Westerner View Post
                    he wants the juice, the main superior bum, and no one else, why no deontay or fury,...them wilder boys shld ask themselves
                    EDIT: Misread your post.
                    Last edited by Sid-Knee; 09-25-2018, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
                      I doubt Hearn will allow it ! Povetkin just showed how movement and skills can outpoint Joshua over 6 rounds (well, assuming the judges score it fairly, but that's another story), but the trouble is, Povetkin was never able to take that effort longer than 6 rounds before he tired and the movement abandoned him.

Usyk CAN take it 12 rounds. One where Hearn might have to tighten the nooses around the judges just to make sure Joshua gets the nod at the end if it goes 12 (so he might allow it if he feels the judges are in line).
                      Joshua had to stay smart against Povetkin because he can punch and is explosive. Usyk is neither. I don't think Joshua will abandon his defence or anything, but he will know he can take Usyk's punches without having to worry. Usyk will be walked down all night by a fighter with much more fire power and a longer reach. Not forgetting that Usyk isn't going to be able to let loose because one false step from him, he could be taken out. So if the fight happens, Joshua will do the business.

Comment

Working...
                      X