Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Fury suddenly become champion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joshua's biggest claim to fame is that he beat Klitschko.

But his fan boys conveniently forget the fact that Tyson Fury beat Klitschko first.

That makes him lineal champion. It's just the reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      I still class him as ‘lineal’ but to me that diesnt mean he is ‘the champ’

Lineal has no rules, no rankings, doesnt force you to fight top contenders, doesn’t force you to fight at all.

The HW Championship of the World is vacant. Wilder (2) vs Joshua (1), or whoever beats them, would establish the new champ.

"lineal has no rules"

then your iudea of lineage f#cking stinks .

tyson fury was
      A: suspended for an anabolic steroid
      b: inactive for 2.5 years and didn't fight anybody in the top 50 for ~3 years.
      c: 350 lbs

lineage is just about common sense. it's the guy who beat the guy within reason. fury vacated for all intents and purposes. either voluntarily or otherwise, his suspension for me is the big one, inactivity and 350 lbs a close second.

joshyua's clearly the best HW right now, wilder is clearly #2, one johsua and wilder ifht lineage will be reestablished.

Comment

When Fury beats Wilder, he becomes the clear division #1.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Joshua's biggest claim to fame is that he beat Klitschko.

But his fan boys conveniently forget the fact that Tyson Fury beat Klitschko first.

That makes him lineal champion. It's just the reality.

so lennox lewis can come out of retirement tomorrow, piss positive for nandrolone, eat his suspension, and he's Lineal HW champion when he comes back. duh.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            so lennox lewis can come out of retirement tomorrow, piss positive for nandrolone, eat his suspension, and he's Lineal HW champion when he comes back. duh.
            He could, yes.

He was never beaten in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post

i say exactly the opposite. literally the exact opposite, i've wasted a lot of time posting about it. find it if you care to, i will guesst hat you don't want to see thati am in fact a very honest man.

that guy is a straight up liar and a cheerleader and i am not.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                He could, yes.

He was never beaten in the ring.

that is a truly pathetic manifestation of your fundamental lack of understanding. he retired and other people became champion. so lennox could stumble out of bed half way through the reign of klitschko, a first ballot hall of famer, and claim he was the HW champion of the world that day because he felt like "unretiring." because lineage. that would be the exact f#cking opposite of lineage. it would be cyclical.

Comment

tyson fury was
                  A: suspended for an anabolic steroid
                  From a fight that took place before he won the title. Completely irrelevant.

Comment

that is a truly pathetic manifestation of your fundamental lack of understanding. he retired and other people became champion. so lennox could stumble out of bed half way through the reign of klitschko, a first ballot hall of famer, and claim he was the HW champion of the world that day because he felt like "unretiring." because lineage. that would be the exact f#cking opposite of lineage. it would be cyclical.
                    Well, sure. Other people became champion when he retired and new lineages were created.

And they could probably best him easy if he came back to fight today.

But his lineage remains what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                      From a fight that took place before he won the title. Completely irrelevant.

oh yeah, you can take all the f#cking gear in the world, has no bearing on you becoming champion of the world. just gotta have an inept regulating body brush it under the rug, let you fight for the championship of the world and make all your money, and let people think your suspension is a retirement

he also tested positive for cocaine. but that can't break lineage, either, when you've got an agenda!

but according to the dude witha BIGGER AGENDA THAN LACEDUP it's ok becauze da bomber get sto be da champ doe amiright ?

Comment

Working...
                      X