Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Espinoza: Showtime Not Going Anywhere; Spending More $$$ In 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope with this deal PBC step up their matcaking. No one wants to see victor vs Molina.

Comment

Yea finally subscribed to Showtime, they at least seem committed to the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        check out the garcia porter figures, truly atrocious.
        Yet they still beat HBO handedly who had a card on the same time with millions more subscribers Showtime schedule this year destroyed all others

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Has Espinoza commented on any serious effort to try to get GGG &/or Canelo on Showtime in 2019?

Arum has expressed interest. I'd assume Hearn would be although I've not heard him comment on it either.
          Hearn has said on video over the weekend that he's interested in bringing either Gennady and/or Saul to DAZN.

he said it would be easier working with Tom Loffler than it would be with Golden Boy but if it's possible, he'll throw his hat into the ring.

Comment

Honestly and this is for anyone to answer, is HBO done with Boxing?

If so, after Games of Thrones...I'll be cancelling my subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
              Hope with this deal PBC step up their matcaking. No one wants to see victor vs Molina.
              Huh? That is not on SHO and the fight is perfectly fine for FS1. Two non-factors who are exciting fighters going at it.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                Showtime have had a terrible year. They need a new strategy, not just more investment
                You call Jack vs Stevenson Porter vs Garcia broner vs Vargas Spence vs ocampo Santa Cruz vs mares Lara vs zHurd Joshua vs Parker wilder vs Ortiz garcia vs riots Spence vs Peterson garcia vs Lipinets a terrible year ? You're not a real boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                  Hearn has said on video over the weekend that he's interested in bringing either Gennady and/or Saul to DAZN.

he said it would be easier working with Tom Loffler than it would be with Golden Boy but if it's possible, he'll throw his hat into the ring.
                  Yea thats the move...to try to make anyway if you're Hearn so obviously not surprised. Any name free agent or P4P discussed guy he needs to be making moves towards.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                    You call Jack vs Stevenson Porter vs Garcia broner vs Vargas Spence vs ocampo Santa Cruz vs mares Lara vs zHurd Joshua vs Parker wilder vs Ortiz garcia vs riots Spence vs Peterson garcia vs Lipinets a terrible year ? You're not a real boxing fan.
                    Some advice.

This message is hidden because DramaShow is on your ignore list.
                    There are a lot of mfers not worth reading what they say for boxing info or opinions or for entertainment purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                      Honestly and this is for anyone to answer, is HBO done with Boxing?

If so, after Games of Thrones...I'll be cancelling my subscription.
                      No, They have Daniel Jacobs vs Deveryanchenko on October 27th, I think that is a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X