Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Lampley: Overwhelming Majority Saw Golovkin Win, Twice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    Canelo smashed him, I'm not a canelo fan but I am also not fkn ******ed. Who ever says that golovkin won, he needs to be put on medication.
    Half you mufukins that blog on here are ******ed, cant count on none of you to give a decent round-by-round live analysis. I dont claim to be a wiz but Bread was right when he said most fans DO NOT know how to score fights. Most of you are going overboard with this "mexican style" **** your blinded by the obsession to draw a parallel to yourselves that only creates a biased perception of the fight based on a euphemism. Like somehow admitting perhaps GGG did better than you care to admit somehow quantifies you losing looooool. I was expecting Canelo to KO Golovkin during whole the buildup (somewhat helped Canelos in his beliefs), split down the middle, unbiased than come fight night I read yalls bull**** analysis (as always) but see a DRAW. Than you dumb****s purposely report fake blogs just to see who I'm rooting so you can go against it.��������������
    Last edited by 1Qbobo26; 09-20-2018, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      The Modern Day Muhammad Ali???? Putting him in the same sentence with B-Hop was bad enough, but Ali??? COME...ON...SON!!! BLASPHEMY!!!
      Yup a personal letter to try and put their fingers on scales because the guy you rooted for on some fanboy shyt got whooped and lost. Now he's the modern day Ali? LMAO When Roy Jones and Max called the fight with you and neither said he won? He just put the final nail in HBO boxing. No credibility now. You think Canelo who is a free agent is going to stick around while they still trying to portray him the villain like this is some scripted day time soap? GGG isn't who HBO built him up to be they wanted a fairy tale ending of GGG KO'ing and destroying Canelo. Just like they wanted the fairy tale ending of Pacquiao destroying Floyd. So tilted the scales in how they covered both tarnishing one guy while trying to uplift the other guy until Floyd got tired of it and bounce then whooped Manny's azzz anyway. Canelo already whooped GGG's azzz time to leave that dirt bag network in the ruins let them keep making excuses while GGG piles up more L's and has more lackluster performances. If I'm Canelo I make Canelo/GGG 3 on ESPN PPV or any other network he really can go to whoever pays him the most. Every network dying for him right now. HBO boxing is dead without Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
        First fight GGG was the constant agressor, should have won.

Second fight Canelo is the aggressor, GGG should have won.

Something doesn’t make sense.
        GGG threw way more punches and landed more in both fights. It's not too complicated.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
          Since when does it matter who you put your dîck inside ? Btw that girls almost white(not that it matters),theres countless closet racist in every walk of life,how can you tell? Because racist like lampley make it as obvious as can be he HATES mexican fighters,theres more racists that openly hate mexicans nowadays than AA, Lampley has done more than enough over the yrs to demonstrate he is a good ol boy.
          She's almost white?

What the fúck is wrong with you, racist piece of ****?

Her dad, right behind her, is black, and you just call her white?

Fúck you, you racist piece of shít.

Your country does belong behind the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            What the hell you can't get any whiter than Canelo unless your Johnny Winter .. LOL
            Most racists in the USA nowadays hate Mexicans not the color of their skin. Lampley would cry robbery if his gggod would've died in that ring,he would still be claiming he was resurrected & whooped canelos ass but when GGG fights backwards all night its not "being scared to trade",nor "running" according to good ol boy lampley.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              he said Canelo did enough to win, and he admitted that Golovkin did not follow instructions and did not fight the way he hoped

you can spin that however you like
              No he didn't.

He said he scored it a draw, so obviously he wanted GGG to do more because he wanted him to win!

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                She's almost white?

What the fúck is wrong with you, racist piece of ****?

Her dad, right behind her, is black, and you just call her white?

Fúck you, you racist piece of shít.

Your country does belong behind the wall.
                Is that the girl that Lampley caught a case for beating the shyt out of and stalking?

Comment

"By an overwhelming majority, fans and general media have decided Gennady Golovkin won both fights"

Canelo nut-huggers will discredit Lampley, a guy who has spent a lifetime calling fights and discussing it in the media. Yet, we have to believe those opinions don't matter because Canelo **** pick and choose who they want to believe. F*** them all.

Comment

The majority of fans thought Jacobs beat GGG. Where was the outcry from Lampley?

BTW, where was Jacobs rematch with G?

Typical biased crying ass b1tch known as Jim Lampley

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      Is that the girl that Lampley caught a case for beating the shyt out of and stalking?
                      Yes, his then fiancee.

Comment

Working...
                      X