Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Lampley: Overwhelming Majority Saw Golovkin Win, Twice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kushking View Post
    Lampley doesn't surprise me with his racist bias anymore,the fact that he is gggs biggest fanboi(along with teddytumtum Atlas)& the fact that he is contradicting everything hes ever said about how a fight should be scored,demonstrates what an unprofessional disgrace he truly is. Everytime he cries robbery in every single canelo fight,is there any coincidence anymore that he doesn't like Canelo? In the 1st fight he cried robbery because Canelo boxed him effectively,so they said he needs to supposedly stand still & let ggg hit him & then he would win. Yet when Canelo walked ggg down & had him "running" & only landing weak jabs like a supposed "brotha style" they stay crying about,now suddenly ggg somehow dominated by doing a piss poor job of the same style Canelo used in 1st fight.

I've said it many times,no surprise those crying robbery HATE canelo,& no surprise most the white commentators are gggs biggest fanbois on suicide watch.
    Tell me why Jim Lampley the racist was putting his **** inside this girl if he was such a racist.

Thanksgiving would have been very fúcking awkward.

How about you stop the race-baiting bullshít?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      bad look from HBO and Lampley is just wrong the MEDIA is saying Canelo didn't win. But the fighters and trainers including the judges are saying Canelo won. HBO and the media trying to put their finger on the scales because the guy they rooted for lost. GGG couldn't beat Canelo in the ring so they trying to do outside the ring. But sure Lampley these fighters many hall of famers, P4P elite fighters, hall of fame trainers don't know to judge fights? All said Canelo won

M Tyson
      G Foreman
      JC Chavez
      M Cotto
      R Garcia
      J Arce
      W Monroe
      C Traux
      A Trout
      C Bundridge
      A Ward
      A Khan
      MA Barrera
      Mikey G
      Andy Lee
      Martin Murray
      E Spence
      Sergio Mora
      B Hopkins
      J Linares
      P Quillin
      T Bellew
      D Haye
      F Mayweather SR
      E Morales
      D Lemieux
      J Williams
      P Smith
      L Smith
      Jermell Charlo
      Jermall Charlo
      Claressa Shields
      Steve Bunce
      Caleb Plant
      Jason Quigley
      Anthony Fowler
      Dave Coldwell
      Badou Jack
      Mungia
      Andy Lee
      Jeff Mayweather
      Dewey Cooper
      Luis Tapia
      Ladarious Miller
      Kevin Newmen
      Rolando Romero
      Fernando Vargas
      Adam Booth
      Josh Kelly
      Jorge Travieso Arce
      Humberto Chiquita González
      Shakur Stevenson
      Sugar Ray Leonard

Lampley and GGG fans be like

Lol .. and now we are going see everybody who said the same thing as Abel .. "Fair decision ..it could have gone either way" added to the list of people who scored it for Canelo!

Comment

Jim Lampley is fake news.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe
          You lying sac of ****. Lampley is not a racist neither is Kellman. Lampley has called Roy Jones who is black one the most intelligent people in and out of the ring he has ever met. Neither is Lennox Lewis or the dozens of black boxers that thought Golovkin won. Dragging race into this because you can't stand the thought of Canelo losing is disgusting. You are a God damned racist ****..
          You dumb DSAB lampley is a completely biased great white hoper just like you. I never said kellerman was you imbecile,but Atlas is also a biased great white hoper racist as evidenced by his calling loma #1 p4p since he won his wbo belt after losing in his 2nd fight. It was gifted just like gggs belts were,it was vacant belt he had LOST the fight before vs Salido. These clowns just like you hate on fighters daring to be great like canelo then dride EVERY unproven white fighter. No surprise lampleys your hero,this coward lampley whos also a convicted wife beater was attacking Mayweather at every turn for same exact thing,this coward let his underage daughter stay in the middle of a riot while he watched from above. So stfu you nuthugger

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
            Tell me why Jim Lampley the racist was putting his **** inside this girl if he was such a racist.

That parasite does nothing but race bait and accuse other people of racism.

Comment

Lampley doesn't surprise me with his racist bias anymore,the fact that he is gggs biggest fanboi(along with teddytumtum Atlas)& the fact that he is contradicting everything hes ever said about how a fight should be scored,demonstrates what an unprofessional disgrace he truly is. Everytime he cries robbery in every single canelo fight,is there any coincidence anymore that he doesn't like Canelo? In the 1st fight he cried robbery because Canelo boxed him effectively,so they said he needs to supposedly stand still & let ggg hit him & then he would win. Yet when Canelo walked ggg down & had him "running" & only landing weak jabs like a supposed "brotha style" they stay crying about,now suddenly ggg somehow dominated by doing a piss poor job of the same style Canelo used in 1st fight.

I've said it many times,no surprise those crying robbery HATE canelo,& no surprise most the white commentators are gggs biggest fanbois on suicide watch.
              What the hell you can't get any whiter than Canelo unless your Johnny Winter .. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                At least 60+ world class fighters and trainers all said Canelo won. So how do the media all say Canelo didn't win but the fighters and trainers INCLUDING the judges all have a different picture of the fight?

M Tyson
                G Foreman
                JC Chavez
                M Cotto
                R Garcia
                J Arce
                W Monroe
                C Traux
                A Trout
                C Bundridge
                A Ward
                A Khan
                MA Barrera
                Mikey G
                Andy Lee
                Martin Murray
                E Spence
                Sergio Mora
                B Hopkins
                J Linares
                P Quillin
                T Bellew
                D Haye
                F Mayweather SR
                E Morales
                D Lemieux
                J Williams
                P Smith
                L Smith
                Jermell Charlo
                Jermall Charlo
                Claressa Shields
                Steve Bunce
                Caleb Plant
                Jason Quigley
                Anthony Fowler
                Dave Coldwell
                Badou Jack
                Mungia
                Andy Lee
                Jeff Mayweather
                Dewey Cooper
                Luis Tapia
                Ladarious Miller
                Kevin Newmen
                Rolando Romero
                Fernando Vargas
                Adam Booth
                Josh Kelly
                Jorge Travieso Arce
                Humberto Chiquita González
                Shakur Stevenson
                Floyd Mayweather Sr
                Sugar Ray Leonard
                Sport journalists should be less biased than separate fighters. Unless we believe that team GGG paid journalists off or those media in reality are owned by bored Kazakh housewives... And the media list I posted is no cherrypicked. 99% !! of sports media scorecards favoured GGG. If it's 50, 60 or 70% ok no problem as fight was close, but 99% saw it differently and such tremendous difference makes me question official scorecards. AGAIN
                Last edited by force.with.us; 09-20-2018, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
                  This is insane. How can one call a fight that was THAT close a robbery. It was a close fight in a sport where JUDGING is subjective. He lost by 1 round on 2 cards. You don’t agree w the decision ? Ok. Fine. You call it a robbery and ignore the outcome to create your own narrative? That’s a bit much.

Pacquiao Bradley I was a robbery. Alexander v Matthysse was a robbery. He’ll, I can even ride w Golovkin Canelo I being a robbery.

This was simply a close fight which I think Canelo CLEARLY won. He won the rematch in the same fashion that GGG won the first fight. Coming forward and pushing the pace. He came to the press conference w no shades on. ggg had his Versace’s on deck. ggg lost. It’s cool. It was a great fight and he’s still a great fighter. Let’s move on.
                  That's how the bullshit comes out.

Fight was soooooooooo close.

A few sentences later...

Canelo cleeeaaarlyyy won.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post

Since when does it matter who you put your dîck inside ? Btw that girls almost white(not that it matters),theres countless closet racist in every walk of life,how can you tell? Because racist like lampley make it as obvious as can be he HATES mexican fighters,theres more racists that openly hate mexicans nowadays than AA, Lampley has done more than enough over the yrs to demonstrate he is a good ol boy.

Comment

Lampley doesn't surprise me with his racist bias anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X