Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Lampley: Overwhelming Majority Saw Golovkin Win, Twice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    All I saw was golovkin look like he was hit by a truck after the fight. Canelo stood in front of him, guess Mexican big drama show works against bums like monroe jr,wade,geale etc... Golovkin has never been a true champion...against Jacobs and Canelo no drama show
    This avatar Im using is Canelo at the club AFTER the fight. Now go look at GGG's who still is walking aroubd wearing big dark sunglasses

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
      The polls on here, press row, most boxers not Mexican, polls on Instagram, etc., all have GGG winning both fights clearly. Not that it matters. It's over and done and history will just say SD Canelo. I honestly feel kind of bad for Canelo in all of this. He fought MUCH better and stood his ground in the rematch. He fought like he had something to prove and went right at GGG. He deserves credit for that and respect. Still though, most people in every poll don't believe it was enough to take the belt from the champ.
      Most ppl going off Lampley hard on commentary and hbo unofficial scorecard

Comment

Still laughing at Lampley in the 10th Canelo's hurt Canelo's hurt he could go...BS go back look at the video GGG lands one good shot and Canelo slips and dodges everything. Harold Lederman having GGG winning the fight scores the 7th for GGG Sanchez tells his fighter we are losing the fight. LMAO Lampely and Lederman first fight GGG winning he's the aggressor going forward Canelo is backing up second fight Roy and Max Canelo is beating GGG up Canelo is the aggressor going forward and GGG backing up. Lederman/Lampley don't matter I changed my entire criteria on who wins a round

Comment

GGG's OWN trainer knows Canelo won. When your own trainer says sht like that you know you lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            This avatar Im using is Canelo at the club AFTER the fight. Now go look at GGG's who still is walking aroubd wearing big dark sunglasses
            Canelo smashed him, I'm not a canelo fan but I am also not fkn ******ed. Who ever says that golovkin won, he needs to be put on medication.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              Still laughing at Lampley in the 10th Canelo's hurt Canelo's hurt he could go...BS go back look at the video GGG lands one good shot and Canelo slips and dodges everything. Harold Lederman having GGG winning the fight scores the 7th for GGG Sanchez tells his fighter we are losing the fight. LMAO Lampely and Lederman first fight GGG winning he's the aggressor going forward Canelo is backing up second fight Roy and Max Canelo is beating GGG up Canelo is the aggressor going forward and GGG backing up. Lederman/Lampley don't matter I changed my entire criteria on who wins a round
              To be fair to Lederman...when asked who he had winning/how he had it at one point he literally just said “I dont know.” Lmao.

Dude was just scoring rounds randomly

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
                He is a Hall of famer of course, but he is not an ATG
                Bumlovkin has not done enough to warrant induction into the HOF. Not even close...

Comment

Lampley and Lederman and GGG fans be like

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                    All I saw was golovkin look like he was hit by a truck after the fight. Canelo stood in front of him, guess Mexican big drama show works against bums like monroe jr,wade,geale etc... Golovkin has never been a true champion...against Jacobs and Canelo no drama show
                    The drama came after those fights were over.

LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      I was thinking the same thing when I heard him say that. He's a drunk like Haroldman was.

Comment

Working...
                      X