Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

27 Boxers that had Canelo beating Golovkin.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    He by far landed the bigger harder clean shots evident by the way he rearranged GGG face

GGG complained to his fans and media that canelo running is why he missed so many shots and couldn't hurt canelo. He missed 500 punches the first fight and was outlanded in power shots and only had success with the jab. That was supposed to change in the second fight. But not only did that not change Canelo brought Mexican style that he begged for and he backed down wanted none of it and went backwards jabbing. Second fight he refused to throw body shots. Second fight outlanded in power shots and only had success with the jab this time instead of 500 punches he missed 600. His own trainer told him he losing the fight and admitted he didn't win the fight to reporters after the fight. And apparently 60+ world class fighters and trainers thought canelo won too.
    I have no problem with the decision. I predicted two controversial decisions, just as in it would be that close. Anyone who said one would KO or destroy the other are ridiculous. I pissed on both these fights. knew they would solve nothing in the long run. Only an ******* would sell them as Hagler vs Hearns, which is so overrated anyway. I just don't have to listen to either fan trying to tell me how one blew the other out. Cause it didn't happen. They were both there fighting hard in the last round. So if someone was smashing the other all night then why were they still both fighting? This goes for either fan. Don't quote Sanchez now if you called him full of **** before. Cause Nelo fans certainly didnt accept his opinion before. It was close. Anyone claiming a Whooping is full of ****. i dpn't care for either fighter at this point. They both predicted knockouts and neither came even close. GGG can go away, and I hope Nelo fights the best.

Comment

Canelo hasn't decided if he's fighting in December yet but we know GGG won't fight till May Sanchez said it already. Rest up GGG hopefully may is enough time to grow another face after Canelo ruined the one you had.

https://www.boxingscene.com/sanchez-...t-then--131892

"No, I wouldn’t want him to,” Sanchez said regarding Golovkin fighting in December or early in 2019. “I would want him to rest now. He’s had some good fights. He rests now and comes back to the gym at the beginning of the year, and they fight in May.”
      But that's not because his face got destroyed, unlike Canelo.
      Canelo's face got so busted up he can't fight in December.

So Canelo lost.

Comment

Are you trying to say canelo took more abuse then GGG? HAHAHAHA Who showed up like Stevie Wonder mixed with a Aids patient at the press conference after the fight? And who showed up clean and dapper ready for the club at the press conference? Canelo seen at the club with his bytch after the fight. GGG hiding in a bunker looking like the elephant man. LMAO

Comment

Why do u hate golovkin so much? What actually is your problem lol, it's ridiculous. Cause let's get it straight you aren't celebrating canelo winning you are celebrating golovkin losing

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post

So Canelo lost.
            GGG's face was in way worse shape than Canelo's.

GGG isn't fighting again in 2018 whereas Canelo might be.

What are you talking about?

Comment

So Canelo lost.
              Where did sanchez say it wasn't because his face? Fact you think canelo won't fight in December his team said they want to and Golden boy AFTER the fight put 2 venues on hold for dec

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=793005

"We have December 15th reserved for him," Eric Gomez, the president of Golden Boy Promotions, told BoxingScene.com on Tuesday.

Meanwhile GGG trainer was not even entertaining anything and wants rest until May acknowledging the abuse he took. One guy looked like he need to go to the hospital with shades on to hide the abuse the other guy looked like he was ready for the club. One guy had his promoter put a venue on hold yesterday the other is for a fact not fighting till May. LMAO
              Last edited by bigdunny1; 09-20-2018, 02:37 AM.

Comment

There are boxing experts so they definitely know what they are talking about because at one point, they've all actually climbed through the ring and fought before. Therefore, their opinions carries weight.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  GGG's face was in way worse shape than Canelo's.

GGG isn't fighting again in 2018 whereas Canelo might be.

What are you talking about?
                  GGG could be fighting in 2018 again.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    Why do u hate golovkin so much? What actually is your problem lol, it's ridiculous. Cause let's get it straight you aren't celebrating canelo winning you are celebrating golovkin losing
                    I think the point is to compare the opinions of pro fighters vs opinions of the media regarding who won he fight. Why would you or any ggg fan have an issue with this?

Do you have any thoughts why so many pros have a different opinion than the majority of media members?

Comment

GGG could be fighting in 2018 again.
                      There is a thread where team ggg says he will rest until 2019.

Comment

Working...
                      X