No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Will Likely Rest, Evaluate Options For 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    I've noticed too many trolls on here since the fight Saturday night. Too many new accounts...
    I wonder which one of them is rrayvez..??
    That fool owes me money for the fight so I'm pretty sure I won't ever be seeing him on here under that name... 😂
    Don't mix me up in that paranoia I'd never bet against Canelo he's always got at least one judge in his pocket. Aside from that f***** up bird scorecard in the last fight you had that a****** call of draw in the Mayweather fight. Dude is way too protected. I'm convinced nothing short of multiple knockdowns or knockout he's winning that fight.

For the record I never said every close round should go to the champ. I do think rounds that are far too hard to score should go to the champ. The champ is the man to beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
      Come on man we saw a war on Saturday night, Sanchez was clearly just trying to get into Canelo's head with all that Mexican style BS, but Canelo fought a great fight and won, in the end it was pretty predictable. Now is the time to appreciate both fighters, Golovkin and Canelo put it all on the line, as mere spectators we need to respect both men and the efforts they displayed. Canelo is now king at 160!

true, good points, and good post

and, I will do exactly that.....

AFTER I have finished getting back at the muppets who talked nothing but utter shht for the last two years

that could take..... about two years lol

Comment

• so, let me get this straight

the fat red kid.....

the guy who used to be a blatant steroid cheat.....

the chicken who supposedly ducked Golovkin, despite the fact that Golovkin crawled up his own ass and shat the bed over weight.....

the chicken who " ran " from Golovkin in the first fight.....

walked Golovkin down....., lumped up his face..... took his titles..... killed his defence record..... and then sent him back to the locker-room in tears???

just wow

I guess, that makes all of you..... uh, what is that word again..... ya know, short 5-letter word, the opposite of correct

aaah, here we go..... WRONG !!

thats the word I was looking for..... WRONG !!

wow, that word has such a nice ring to it

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          so, let me get this straight

the fat red kid.....

the guy who used to be a blatant steroid cheat.....

the chicken who supposedly ducked Golovkin, despite the fact that Golovkin crawled up his own ass and shat the bed over weight.....

the chicken who " ran " from Golovkin in the first fight.....

walked Golovkin down....., lumped up his face..... took his titles..... killed his defence record..... and then sent him back to the locker-room in tears???

just wow

I guess, that makes all of you..... uh, what is that word again..... ya know, short 5-letter word, the opposite of correct

aaah, here we go..... WRONG !!

thats the word I was looking for..... WRONG !!

wow, that word has such a nice ring to it

I feel the same way,these guys didn't listen to us saying exactly this would happen,& were attacked at every turn. But the beauty of being right is usually the truth comes out in the end.

And the truth is Canelo clearly won that fight & is clearly the better more complete fighter of the 2 that bullied THE bully so badly he ran away in tears.

To all his fans: is it any wonder g RAN to the locker-room after he was forced to "RUN" all night. Despite saying it was cowardly to "run" beforehand & goading big red verbally taking his manhood at every chance he was the 1 attempting(poorly)"brother style" in that ring.

He pulled a broner because he knew Sanchez talked him into a whooping & he knew his face was tore to sh,so he now claims he "ran" to lockers "because he needed stitches." When it was really because he contradicted every single prefight promise he(& mainly his trainer) made,he knew he lost & couldn't face the music when it ended.
          Last edited by kushking; 09-18-2018, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metacom View Post
            Don't mix me up in that paranoia I'd never bet against Canelo he's always got at least one judge in his pocket. Aside from that f***** up bird scorecard in the last fight you had that a****** call of draw in the Mayweather fight. Dude is way too protected. I'm convinced nothing short of multiple knockdowns or knockout he's winning that fight.

For the record I never said every close round should go to the champ. I do think rounds that are far too hard to score should go to the champ. The champ is the man to beat.
            Look, a round is either wide enough to have a clear winner or close enough to make it difficult to score. But I don't believe the champ should get the benefit of a doubt and get the round just cause he's the champ...
            It's not an easy job being a boxing judge so they gotta score the round to the best of their abilities but never should a champ get the round just cause it was a hard round to score and he's the champ... I don't believe in that.

Comment

I've noticed too many trolls on here since the fight Saturday night. Too many new accounts...
              I wonder which one of them is rrayvez..??
              That fool owes me money for the fight so I'm pretty sure I won't ever be seeing him on here under that name... 😂
              I hope he doesn't pay you, it would be immoral of him to support someone's crack addiction

Comment

• Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                I hope he doesn't pay you, it would be immoral of him to support someone's crack addiction
                Well now I know never to bet you on anything.. You've just proved to me what type of man you really are...
                You're pathetic! A man who don't keep his word and honor his bet is worthless. He's a piece of human waste!

Comment

• I would rest ggg the rest of 2018, but 2019 I would get him a busy schedule, even if it’s vs cans.

Golovkin was much better when he was fighting 4-5 times a year, but since becoming a major name and fighting twice a year he hasn’t looked as sharp. Maybe it’s age catching, but I also feel the slowed activity has been detrimental

I’d do
                  Feb - bum
                  June- bum
                  Sept- ranked guy
                  Dec- bum
                  2020- major fight

Comment

Well now I know never to bet you on anything.. You've just proved to me what type of man you really are...
                    You're pathetic! A man who don't keep his word and honor his bet is worthless. He's a piece of human waste!
                    I don't believe in betting or ********, I believe people that do are pathetic, worthless pieces of human waste

Over and out, lil'Stomps

Comment

• Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                      I don't believe in betting or ********, I believe people that do are pathetic, worthless pieces of human waste

Over and out, lil'Stomps
                      That's probably cause you're a broke loser who can't afford to make a bet...
                      Over and out you worthless piece of human waste!

Comment

Working...
                      X