No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Will Likely Rest, Evaluate Options For 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    That's probably cause you're a broke loser who can't afford to make a bet...
    Over and out you worthless piece of human waste!
    Probably 'cause' I have a bigger willy

Over and out

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      I would rest ggg the rest of 2018, but 2019 I would get him a busy schedule, even if it’s vs cans.

Golovkin was much better when he was fighting 4-5 times a year, but since becoming a major name and fighting twice a year he hasn’t looked as sharp. Maybe it’s age catching, but I also feel the slowed activity has been detrimental

I’d do
      Feb - bum
      June- bum
      Sept- ranked guy
      Dec- bum
      2020- major fight

uh, why not just take a major fight next ?

he is not getting any younger, and waiting until guys like Andrade and Charlo have established themselves will not make life any easier

surely he must be ready to take off the training wheels at this point?

listen it makes no difference to me, but you can bet your life that Golovkin will cop a lot of flak, and lose a lot of fans, if he continues fighting no-hopers..... with the titles gone, and Hopkins defense record unobtainable, there is no pressure..... surely the time is right to actually make a start doing what he promised 6 years ago?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
        Probably 'cause' I have a bigger willy

Over and out
        Yeah down your throat stuck in your wind pipe...

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          Yeah down your throat stuck in your wind pipe...
          Keep talking like that and I'll stick it down more than your wind pipe

Over and out

Comment

• Golovkin really needs to sit down and evaluate the sulituation. Two bad decisions going against him in Vegas and the fact he is getting older almost guarantees another lose. Golovkin got a draw in the first fight when he won by 4 rounds and now a lose in another fight he won. A change in venue is not likely. Don't know where he goes from here.. Probably back with Canelo which is the most lucrative fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Golovkin really needs to sit down and evaluate the sulituation. Two bad decisions going against him in Vegas and the fact he is getting older almost guarantees another lose. Golovkin got a draw in the first fight when he won by 4 rounds and now a lose in another fight he won. A change in venue is not likely. Don't know where he goes from here.. Probably back with Canelo which is the most lucrative fight.
              Hey STUPID!!! My AVATAR is CANELO at the AFTER party.

You should check how the OTHER guy looks...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Hey STUPID!!! My AVATAR is CANELO at the AFTER party.

You should check how the OTHER guy looks...
                Hey idiot boy I don't give a rat's ass what your Avatar looks like. I just read your idiotic comments that clog up the forum.

Comment

• Comment

Hey idiot boy I don't give a rat's ass what your Avatar looks like. I just read your idiotic comments that clog up the forum.
                    What you gonna go run and CRY like your GOD!!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X