No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Will Likely Rest, Evaluate Options For 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dobromir View Post
    This is a great compilation of scores from the GGG vs. Canelo 2 from various sites and experts including fans polls:, check it out.

http://www.mmadecisions.com/decision...nnady-Golovkin
    There's a post on this site, where basically every reputable scorecard was logged, along with the official scores, and aggregated out by round.

The scores were close, but the round by round consensus was that Alvarez won 7 rounds, Golovkin won 5 rounds, and there were 2 rounds that Alvarez barely edged.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      Options to evaluate for LOLovkin in 2019:
      1. Suicide
      2. Retirement
      3. Being lit up like a Christmas tree for a 3rd time against Canelo "Big Red CAWK" Alvarez
      4. Double suicide with Un-Abel "Dirty" Sanchez
      what a BUM

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        I think you're wrong my dude.

Sorry but not surprising from a dude mocking a fighter with a picture showing facial injuries (that's what happens when you fight and put your life on the line)

If GGG dcked Ward, it would be more because of skills than his 168 power.

Nelo is light speed ahead of any 175 fighter when it comes to quickness, GGG struggled with Nelo's speed and D, not his power, he never had room to time his money punches in 24 rounds.

A puncher ain't sht when he can't land his money punch.

GGG would throw and land all the Kitchen on a guy like Smith, GGG would just put a beating on that guy. Smith would have GGG on his chest all night and got timed big time.

GGG's problem versus Nelo was "Speed kills" not Nelo's power or his style or whatever.

I always said GGG needs to move up before he got Jermain Taylored like Bernard by a quick young fella.

You guys sleeping on GGG, he's 37 years old soon, fought a war with Nelo who is just one of the quickest fighter in the game (who is actually faster P4P?), in a competitive fight, in a division who is starting to look bad for him IMO.
        i not even joking or trying to hate on golovkin...he wouldnt get murdered by someone as low as joe smith at 175...plain and simple...any realisitic person can see that....he has little to no chance

yes i admit part of what troubles golovkin his canelos speed....but throw that out the window.....golovkin can throw the kitchen sink at someone like smith and smith will eat it..and when smith lands one shot on golovkin hes going to be hurt....

golovkin is a good fighter...prob does well at 168....but anyone besides a D/C level LHW will beat him

golovkin isnt that good defensively that he can unload on a guy like smith without getting hit.......especially this aged version of golovkin

Comment

• Lol at people saying he should go to 168.
          You people are trying to get BBB side killed.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            if he does not land a Canelo rematch in May, it will never happen
            WHY?
            You think Canelo's losing ? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
              Lol at people saying he should go to 168.
              You people are trying to get BBB side killed.
              That division is full of 160 rejects.
              How is it better ?

Comment

• So u want lil g to duck the rest at 160 and run to 168 and avoid jacobs rematch, andrade and his mandatory Jermall Charlo..Lil g is a scary punk..

Comment

• He's 37 next April, probably grossed 50mil plus from the two Canelo fights, I'd be off to live near a beach somewhere and kick my heels up and stop getting punched in the head.

Or maybe one more dip in the well and sell a few more brain cells for Canelo III just to top up the retirement fund with another 30mil+. Canelo got a 50mil+ carrot for that one, and a low risk fight for him - he'll go for it.

Canelo III or retirement. Anything else just a fantasy at his age.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    haha that That dude is another fake ass troll! He aint a GGGood Dic Rider amd couldnt keep up the fake front anymore. Read his comments now...
                    I've noticed too many trolls on here since the fight Saturday night. Too many new accounts...
                    I wonder which one of them is rrayvez..??
                    That fool owes me money for the fight so I'm pretty sure I won't ever be seeing him on here under that name... 😂

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      Gotta keep it real man...
                      Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      I've noticed too many trolls on here since the fight Saturday night. Too many new accounts...
                      I wonder which one of them is rrayvez..??
                      That fool owes me money for the fight so I'm pretty sure I won't ever be seeing him on here under that name... ��
                      You know that Bi@tch aint gonna pay you. Hes already signed on as his alt. im sure. Just look at All these NEW accounts or some older ones with lil to no activity before?

That POS Metacom tried acting slick and sneaking in under the radar trying act fair and unbiased until I caught that Fkn TROLL and ripped off his mask Now hes trollin hard and in full view for ALL to see.

Scorecards never lie! Once he told me he was unbiased but scored the fight 8 rounds for GGG in the 1st fight and at least 7 in the 2nd??? I knew it. Then I asked why all the close rounds for GGG. He said because champ should always get close rounds. Thats when I knew hes another POS ALT! WHO rides GGGood Dic.
                      Last edited by Shadoww702; 09-18-2018, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X