No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Will Likely Rest, Evaluate Options For 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    What you gonna go run and CRY like your GOD!!!!

Stop being so childish and come back with something intelligent to say. Maybe then people will start taking you seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      Stop being so childish and come back with something intelligent to say. Maybe then people will start taking you seriously.
      Maybe when YOU quit giving out FUKED up cards like 8-4 for GGG then people will start taking you seriously instead of a Triple G C/sock puppet.
      Last edited by Shadoww702; 09-18-2018, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        Just think if you weren't such a P@SSY!!! You would of put up $$$ AND accounts like I did. Now your SALTY as fuk and softer than a Vagina.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          uh, why not just take a major fight next ?

he is not getting any younger, and waiting until guys like Andrade and Charlo have established themselves will not make life any easier

surely he must be ready to take off the training wheels at this point?

listen it makes no difference to me, but you can bet your life that Golovkin will cop a lot of flak, and lose a lot of fans, if he continues fighting no-hopers..... with the titles gone, and Hopkins defense record unobtainable, there is no pressure..... surely the time is right to actually make a start doing what he promised 6 years ago?
          Damn that's COLD!!! But like I always said you just cut threw the BS....You don't even really root for Pednelo. You just call it how it really is. Triple FRAUD and the 1 Hit Wonder Band

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Damn that's COLD!!! But like I always said you just cut threw the BS....You don't even really root for Pednelo. You just call it how it really is. Triple FRAUD and the 1 Hit Wonder Band

on another topic, you were talking about P4P the other day.....

I see The Ring just dropped Golovkin to 4 and installed Canelo at 3

they just proved that they had it horribly wrong, which is why I do not take P4P too seriously

on another note..... that makes Lomachenko #1

guess who predicted that Lomachenko would be P4P #1 well over 2 years ago?

Comment

• Originally posted by MalaysiaPac View Post
              GGG is done. 3 hard fights in a row at this stage of his career. The rise and fall of the European fighters. First it was boogeyman Kov, now GGG, and Loma will be next!

Not for a while Loma is still fresh as they come

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                i not even joking or trying to hate on golovkin...he wouldnt get murdered by someone as low as joe smith at 175...plain and simple...any realisitic person can see that....he has little to no chance

yes i admit part of what troubles golovkin his canelos speed....but throw that out the window.....golovkin can throw the kitchen sink at someone like smith and smith will eat it..and when smith lands one shot on golovkin hes going to be hurt....

golovkin is a good fighter...prob does well at 168....but anyone besides a D/C level LHW will beat him

golovkin isnt that good defensively that he can unload on a guy like smith without getting hit.......especially this aged version of golovkin
                Most LHW are stiff and predictable, much more than MW, only fight with basics.

Alvarez vs Kova looked like a caveman fight next to GGG vs Nelo.

I wouldn't be surprised if GGG stopped Alvarez and made Kova quit. Again, maybe I'm all wrong.

GGG never has been clearly beaten or dominated IMO, he has fought Jacobs, Nelo twice and a bunch or former world champ
                he's not the Arturo Gatti you're painting, his D is good, not great.

GGG never got really hit on the button, his guard is 10/10, too bad his head movements are too slow so he take damage on top of the head, forehead.

Hopkins had it easier moving up at 175, he struggled less (lost less round with Tarver and Cloud than he did versus Eastman and Taylor at 160.

My point is GGG making 160 will kill him going towards 40, he will find new power and shape moving up.
                Making weight like he does isn't an old man thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  I feel the same way,these guys didn't listen to us saying exactly this would happen,& were attacked at every turn. But the beauty of being right is usually the truth comes out in the end.

And the truth is Canelo clearly won that fight & is clearly the better more complete fighter of the 2 that bullied THE bully so badly he ran away in tears.

To all his fans: is it any wonder g RAN to the locker-room after he was forced to "RUN" all night. Despite saying it was cowardly to "run" beforehand & goading big red verbally taking his manhood at every chance he was the 1 attempting(poorly)"brother style" in that ring.

He pulled a broner because he knew Sanchez talked him into a whooping & he knew his face was tore to sh,so he now claims he "ran" to lockers "because he needed stitches." When it was really because he contradicted every single prefight promise he(& mainly his trainer) made,he knew he lost & couldn't face the music when it ended.
                  Having a draw and a loss in 2 close fights to a guy who tried to cheat you with Clembut btw both fights would piss off any of us, hence why the pulling a Broner.

That being said, he probably made 40 000 K with both fight so he shouldn't btch that far, that's probably why he came back all smile at the post press conf.
                  Last edited by BillyBoxing; 09-19-2018, 04:53 AM.

Comment

• lol...you golovkin cheerleaders are nuts if you think he stands a chance against any decent 175 guy....just plain nuts....but we already knew you guys were anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      Look, a round is either wide enough to have a clear winner or close enough to make it difficult to score. But I don't believe the champ should get the benefit of a doubt and get the round just cause he's the champ...
                      It's not an easy job being a boxing judge so they gotta score the round to the best of their abilities but never should a champ get the round just cause it was a hard round to score and he's the champ... I don't believe in that.
                      Makes even less sense for the challenger to get it.

You should weigh ring generalship, activity, most effective hits. If it's squared up and the challenger didn't do enough to beat the champ either flat out give the round a draw or give it to the champ.

The problem is very few judges will rule a round a draw.

But you got people out there that are confusing boxing with figure skating and ruling rounds in this fight on what was claimed before the fight. GGG suggested to square up and fight but he boxed, circled, with occasionally squaring up showing ring generalship. But he didn't run like Canelo in the last fight. Tree fight was in the center of the ring pretty much the whole night, with the only exception being the few times Canelo got hurt and ended up against the ropes.

Comment

Working...
                      X