No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Will Likely Rest, Evaluate Options For 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
    Listen Midget... we can all feel the hate you have for an Asian man all the way from your mom's basement where you are typing.
    I own my home. I'm typing from somewhere else. You lost all credibility when you didn't say anything about no VADA testing for Lucas/Manny. You proved yourself a biased fraud.

No one cares what you post about anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
      Not sure if Saunders is an easier fight than Lara or Hurd, maybe with the exception of Chalro and even that's arguably
      You possibly could be correct. Saunders moves a lot and that would force GGG to be mobile and drain energy.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        ggg retiring and taking his crying excuse making fanbase with him is best for the sport. Got whooped by canelo on the back foot in the first fight cried so canelo whooped ggg again this time on the front foot stalking and bullied the bully leaving his face a bloody rearranged mess like we have never seen from ggg. And did it mexcian style like they begged for and now excuses and crying still.

If he comes back canelo will whoop him again he knows he can't land nothing but a jab and that canelo can land whatever big punch he wants on the front or back foot. Sanchez even turned on ggg throwing him under the bus during and after the fight. The beatdown will only come worse. Ggg lost all kinds of confidence second fight he was shook to even throw body punches too slow and too scared to commit to a fire fight with canelo. The boogyman is dead he's just a scared jabber and his fans moving the goal post crying. Don't run to the locker room sore loser run to kazaphukstan and take your delusional crybaby fans with you.
        rofl - dont hurt their feelings...

Leave gennady aloneeeeee

Comment

GGG vs Charlo with Canelo vs Lemueax

Comment

GEE can go fight Ryōta Murata in Japan in May.
            Maybe Canelo will be generous & give him a third shot IF you collect another title for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
              it is his legs man i think they looked stiff. Maybe if he was at 168 he would need less cardio to get down and do more things where there is no pounding on his knees. I would like to see his training regimen too. I feel he is training very old school . I see where Canelo does everything with speed , power quickness. I feel maybe a strength and conditioning coach would help him. Change up things alittle.
              Ok, that is fair. I thought Canelo's body work was effective as well. I don't recall GGG having to deal with body shots and someone right in front of him for a whole fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                You possibly could be correct. Saunders moves a lot and that would force GGG to be mobile and drain energy.
                To me GGG looked stiff in both fights particulary in the upper body. He used to be more smooth with combos. Maybe its the upgrade in comp and age , maybe a little of both. However i think he needs to hire a strength and conditioning coach to shake some things up. A move to 168 would help , i feel.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Ok, that is fair. I thought Canelo's body work was effective as well. I don't recall GGG having to deal with body shots and someone right in front of him for a whole fight.
                  Great Point Dunn. I am slipping here. I still think he looked stiff before getting hit in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                    To me GGG looked stiff in both fights particulary in the upper body. He used to be more smooth with combos. Maybe its the upgrade in comp and age , maybe a little of both. However i think he needs to hire a strength and conditioning coach to shake some things up. A move to 168 would help , i feel.
                    I can respect this point. It's probably better he face the more established guys at 168 than the young guys at 160.

Comment

Too old to rest he needs to fight every month to build a legacy lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X